• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosing Opana and Smoking Roxicodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bben

Bluelighter
can you smoke the m30 roxicodones? if so how?

also i got 40 mg opanas, what are these and how much is equal to like 30mg oxy. should i snort these?

thanks

Hi bben,

Although you theoretically could smoke oxycodone IR there are several reasons not to including getting a much reduced high and damage to your lungs from smoking pills.

Opana is a preparation of Oxymorphone which could be IR or ER. According to wikipedia taken orally it is about 3 times stronger than oral morphine. According to our own Bioavailability/Half-life MEGA Thread *UPDATED* the nasal bioavailability is four times the oral.

Please attempt to do a search before just asking questions as I found all of this information by plugging "smoking oxycodone" into the bluelight search engine and "opioid comparison" into google. I find it hard to believe you couldn't even determine what the active ingredient of Opana was.

OD >>> BDD

Definitely use the search engine, you will find many of your questions have been answered before.

Some people swear by smoking oxycodone, I don't know why though. The bioavailability is pretty good orally, you will only lose some and put yourself at risk trying to smoke a pill.

can you smoke the m30 roxicodones? if so how?

also i got 40 mg opanas, what are these and how much is equal to like 30mg oxy. should i snort these?

thanks

I've been trying to get this same answer for a month and you will get some people saying is only 2x as strong as oc and others say it's 6x as strong and everywhere in between. I can tell you it is a totally different type of Hightower and you really want to snort it or it's a waste. I can't really even compare the high to oc, but maybe I just haven't done enough. I normally do 10mg of opana and my oxy tolerance is about the same as yours.

It looks like amapola already answered your question. We aren't here to help you get high, but smoking oxycodone is a ridiculous idea and oxymorphone is a much more potent drug than oxycodone. Please check the Opioid Conversion Chart.

Also, try to use the search function next time as there are many threads just like this.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.