• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

wut made u wanna try e?

drgreenthumb00

Bluelighter
i was curious to c wut made some of u want to try xtc. i know for me i personally never wanted to try rolling. except one night i was so smashed off of 2 tabs of acid and the kids i were with convinced me to pop a roll. every since then my attitude towards e has changed. What i'm tying to say is was it your personal choice because of possible the interest in the drug? friends convince you? you were so fcked up you took a roll without knowing? let's hear some stories...

I was going through my 'acid' faze and i would just take hits of liquid on the weekend while my friends dropped because at first it didn't interest me at all. We went out partying one weekend and i couldn't get any cid anywhere so i was bummed out & a cute girl i hardly knew suggested i take some E and roll with her. Given the situation and the fact my best friend sold E and hooked me up for 10 bux i said fuck it popped the pill ( green tweetys, damn those were good times ). That night was so perfect, i've never had so much fun and been so amazed with how ecstasy can make you feel. It's been three years since then & alots changed but i still enjoy pills. Want to know something surprising though? Im still with that girl to this day, she just doesnt drop anymore. =D

Stupidly large quantities of spirits that night and a suggestive friend.....

I always had that typical "chemicals are bad" feeling are bad for xtc, but when i saw my friends using it for there first time and saw them so happy, my best friend told me he felt so clean and fresh and everything was so beautiful including me. One week later i took my first E :)

didnt wanna do it, but always thort hmm wats it like..

started chillin with ppl who liked it.. saw how ugly they were on it... but i had to try it after a while..... it was amazing... and it feels like THE CLEANIST drug to me

My cousin had mentioned it to me a lot and said that I would like it since I am a high spirited person. That made me want to try it a lot, but I didn't get a chance to for about a year. Finally a girl that worked with me said that she did it a lot and had a hook up on it so I finally got my chance.

I was tired of having to 'trust' those who said drugs were bad, e would ruin your life, etc. I had up to that point never done any drugs. I had heard mixed reviews about it and found those who had done it had only positive things to say and they certainly had not ruined their lives as the media would have wanted me to believe. My girlfriend and I tried it out for the first time after we were apart for christmas. Wow.

People told me it was the best feeling ever. I read up on it and evaluated the risks to be low for such a feeling, so I dropped.:)

i had always heard from different people what good experiences they had on it..made me wanna try it -shrug-

I didn't plan on doing it the night that I did, nor did I even look into the drug prior to doing it, but I did it just because the people I was with decided to do it (yeah, I know that's a lame reason to do a drug, but that's what happened.) My first time rolling was when I saw Infected Mushroom a little over a year ago in LA. The pill was an orange heart, but it must have been bunk, or had an extremely low dosage of MDMA, because I didn't roll -- not in the least. A few weeks later we went to a rave at the same place, and had a friend who was more experienced with E get some pills for us from his source, and we had a great time. It was simply mind-blowing.

Severe over use of LSD!. E was the next in the line of substances to try, plus easily available.

I was in high school biology class, and our teacher (who we all called 'Stoney') showed us a series of (Australian) ABC documentaries on various drugs during a unit we did on the human body. ABC is our public broadcaster, so they were fairly well researched, well-rounded documentaries which covered most angles on many popular drugs: interviews with users, the history of the drug's development, existing research on impact, estimates of usage frequency, even an interview with some major website people ...

Basically at the end of the series, the only drug I thought I'd ever consider trying was Ecstasy, since it seemed to be a lot of fun and not immediately and/or severely damaging to one's health if taken carefully.

About four years later I had the opportunity to grab one, but as I had had speed (almost my first time on that) and alcohol that night (new years' eve!) I didn't take the pill - I just took it home for later.

That documentary was one part of high school I am thankful for :)

Seven glasses of vodka/cranberry juice and it seemed like a good idea.

a few of my close friends had done it.... and i do believe that they had a bit of an influence, but was never "peer pressure" they never askd me if i wanted to try bla bla.... but obviously, if they werent into that then i suppose i wouldnt of started ay....
then 1 night we all went to the movies and they were organising pills for the next night at some house party.... and my friend turned to me and he gave me a look
and i was like mmmm i wanna try it!
and his like if you want ill get for you, id prefer if you did it try with us coz we've done it before bla bla so if anything bla bla, BUT U DONT HAVE TO!
and i was like ye ye i wanna! so they picked up for me and i tried it :D

Well one night my lil bro called me up and asked if I knew where to get a 10 pack, I was like sure who's it for? He said "Uh umm a friend!" I giggled and said "LIAR!!" lol he admitted up to it, so I call my boy and was like hey man I need some beans got em? Got a 10 pack went to drop em off @ my bro's and ended up rollin in a lil ass truck bammin like a mofo. We all (all 3 of us) ate 3 beans (white Mitsubishi) mmmmmmm and it been ever since then. BTW My rollin buddies have not changed its still us 3!!

Trippie J

Well, to deviate from the similar answers given here, I wanted to try it simply because i was curious. I wanted to explore myself, throw caution to the wind, and reject everything I had come to be up to that point. I did not know what its effects would be, nor what its psychological and physiological effects would be. None of my friends at the time had taken it or even knew of its existence. It was the first drug I ever took, and although i haven't done it in over two years, i haven't regretted any of my past experiences on it.

My story is pretty funny! I was a big jock/drugs are bad kinda dude. I never,ever tried any type of drug(at age 30). My wife was into it, a little. She wanted me to do it but I was sooooo against it. Anyhow, I was always trying to get her to be with another girl(for my own selfish, horny reasons). She told me if I try some E, she will "do" another girl for me. Well, I did and so did she! Now, I will do the E, even without her being with other women, but the other girls are good sometimes. Who am I kiding, its fucking GREAT when she brings along a friend!

An intense curiosity and its availability, in this part of the world i can score e easier then weed...

i am 39, so was already 30 when e started to become popular. i was curious. all i knew about it was teh engative stuff i'd read in the newspapers. all my friends and everybody around me at the time were very much against trying it.

but i wanted to try it because i thought "it's something new, taht belongs to modern society, just like the internet, i have to try it, to know what it's about, to have the exeprience". do i have to add that it was MUCH richer an experience than i expected it to be?

it was a typical case of all my mates were doing it and i was never a big drug user (except pot went through that stage while in school then got over it) but have always liked the enlightenment of recreational drugs such as cocaine and the odd trip and while speaking to a mate on a night out he asked if i could get hold of any so i did my research found one each and havent looked back since although as i said in a recent thread i have recently been out of home town for a while and then returned for a few weeks and am now not seeing the same scene in the home town so i take that as my oppurtunity to get away for a bit. otherwise in new town am still enjoying the feel... first was a b29 or b52 cant quite remember now but it was awesome after that i have had ap's,clover's,vodafone's,star of david's,riddler's or question mark's,pink e's,butterfly's,mercedes,mitsubishi, the list goes on still lokin for one to top the ap's i had at home but the riddler came fairly close.. so basically peer pressure started this little duck's life change.. good luck to all on there experiences aswell