Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Never thought I could have so much fun

dylanjh82

Bluelighter
Just thought I'd share an experience with you all, which has opened my eyes to the versatility of pills.

My best mate and I went for a job interview which turned out to last all of 30s. We were left with the dilemma "What to do tonight?" Decided to pick up and went to a beach near where we live in sydney. Had a red 3 each, and proceeded to laugh our asses off on the beach, peaking off our balls. Went for wanders around to each end just talking the whole time.
8o =D
We endeed up having the most deep conversations about everything we could think of in our lives, and I reckon we will be closer because of this experience.
Anyway it got me thinking bout some posts here so thought I would just tell ya all that MY EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED!!!

=D %)

WHAAAAT?! you cant possibly have taken a pill not at a rave or club! you're CRAZY!!! *end sarcasm here* hehe

good for u! LoL but yeah pilling doing all sorts of different things rules. hehe. not just clubs or raves or whatever u do.. same goes for tripping. heheheh

"lets go do this..."
"nar... wait a minute, lets do this ON ACID!" hehe

I way prefer doing that then popping in a club. Your right, you'll remember that night for the rest of your life!

this is what E is all about!

not that rave shit

its about poppin a good pill and havin a good chat with a mate/mates

:)

Amen to that................how good is it.

I also love to go on little missions while Eing..........like u said.......walkin the beach or whatever...............great stuff.

FeZ said:
this is what E is all about!

not that rave shit

its about poppin a good pill and havin a good chat with a mate/mates

:)

Amen.

Isnt that what going out is about too? If I went to a party and didn't have a good chat with my mates I'd feel like something was missing...

BigTrancer :)

yeah they great, but not for that long. I kinda got bored of them after a while.

MOTOMAN said:
I way prefer doing that then popping in a club. Your right, you'll remember that night for the rest of your life!

Hell yeah, when friends and I drop we will usually end up doing cool shit... Like going to the local field and playing soccer, going to the beach and climbing rocks and talking shit, whilst smoking ciggas. One night due to lack of transport we ended up dropping and hiking all night through a local piece of bushland, talking all night, sitting in trees etc. We emerged when the sun came up and walked home, it was a fucking tops night.

I don't mind dropping in the club but not really being a fan of any music played in any club I can get bored quick. It's much more fun being outdoors, hanging with close friends...

agreed, pills are so much more fun at house parties, or out with friends... also means u can take a nap once you get tired, dont have to worry about getting home heh

for me the beauty of e is its versatility and endless boundary's, first started rollin only in clubs then got bored of that quickly... so the next idea was to drop then take a road trip (awesome)... next was to play sport (pretty good)... after that me and a femme friend decided to try shopping while rollin i tell you im not normally the walkin window shoppin type of guy but while rollin i seen so many wierd and wonderful things and had some excellent convo's to ppl that i normally just say hi to and keep walkin.. remember the only limit to e is your imaginantion

well thats what i believe any mind altering substance is limited only to the users imagination... if you think its shit then you will fell shit if you think its good you will feel great