Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD]Pill Info - Black Hearts

gospeedgo

Bluelighter
Anyone? Seem to be a new import, haven't seen em, black? Black pills bad :p I've never seen black, and if black, what the story :)_

If someone tests one, it would be great to get a report in this thread? I'm curious to see whether the black dye is enough to mask the real colour changes...

BigTrancer :)

I'll try to test one tomorrow BT, update ya soon dude :) Need to buy a kit from Central Station Records :D

bah.. not snorting that... black powder out the nose the next morning

there was just a report on pillreports, with a picture and test!

the reporter scored them 9!

go here for the report! Gray Hearts

the test apparantly went like this "went purple then black straight away"!

here is the picture

36661.jpg

hope this helps gospeedgo!

btw, if anyone was wondering, the report is from sydney!

look like some nice little pills!! =D

wow i've been wanting to see black pills on the market for quite sometime. i hope i get a chance to see these babies for myself..

Be careful of black pills. It may be for one of two things:
  • As bt touched on they can be that color to attempt to mask a reagent reaction.
  • When you mix colors together the end result is black, they could be a combination of dyes or repressed pills that will contain multiple colored specks. Obviously a black color masks this better.
The reason there are no black pills on the market is for the simple reason they are not as marketable as brighter colors. If you are manufacturing pills and have the choice of colors your going to opt for a more brightly colored dye than black.

Do they have any smell to them? Any safrole or aniseed type smells?

...A long shot, but could the black be charcoal in attempt to mop up odours? A similar thing has been done with (black) cocaine

This is anecdotal but the last black pill I heard of was around well over a year ago, a black superman if my memory serves me. It contained PMA. Pretty suitable colour for a PMA bomb if you ask me.

Cuddles :)

apollo said:
They're not black - they're gray...

hehe yeah

i am beginning to wonder if people have actually seen to picture i posted in this thread, from a pillreports report!

all you need to do is look at the picture to see, that it is nowhere near black!
it is gray, and if anything, looks sort of a blueish gray. not black!

Originally posted by roll with it
imagine a jet black pill with the press of a Skull

i for one would eat it!
that is of course if it tested up, and the mate that i shouted one didn't die ;)

hehe, i would even eat a Black Death(death imprinted) if it tested properly!
but as everyone has been saying, they could be black to affect the test!

but the hearts are clearly gray, not black!

would gray affect a test much???
i would think not, because gray isn't the colour you are looking for in the test!

and as the person who posted the report said, it went purple before turning black, which sounds like a normal test to me!

The guy I was getting em from called em black hearts, there a lil darker than that scan, but yeah grey/black... look like the blue heats except lighter ;) I didn't buy any, might had 1 this weekend :)

roll with it said:
imagine a jet black pill with the press of a Skull
or a X

fully sik mate

lol... they once existed under the name "black death". They werent great pills though.

I've seen one of these in Melbourne, they look beautifully well pressed. Have not heard any local user reports so far yet though.

Well, according to the user reports, these pills are very strong MDMA. Grey Hearts in Melbourne, are extremely good pills by all reports.