Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mull diet

doofhard

Bluelighter
Well since there's one about speed why not mine about mull.

I started smoking a couple of months ago, I think i'm a bit behind considering i'm 23, but anyway, I have just noticed that I have started to loose weight like near 10kg, something I could never do any other way.

I didn't start to smoke to loose weight in the first palce, but now just thinking about it makes me think.

Why does it affect some people weight, like I think I eat more now due to the munchies.

Does it increase/decrease the heart rate or something?

I noticed this also.. I have become very skinny due to smoking weed.. I am not sure why I just seem to be alot skinnier and its quite noticeable.. I'd like an answer also :p

My mate used to be a pretty big guy, but he has a massive pot habit, and now he is skinny as a rake, except he still has a massive head. he looks like a 6 foot tall chupa-chup

i have experienced this. i believe its due to the fact that dope speeds up your metabolism...

since i started smoking weed i've gained a whole bunch of fat :(

though this is probably more because of the fact that i totally lost motivation (no more weights or sport for me! ;)) and i can't control the munchies. plus i was skinny to begin with...so i guess it goes both ways!

weed will make u lose weight as it makes your heart pump harder, however if u eat lots of munchies (very easy to do) u will gain weight.

I've said previously.. I couldn't lose weight, then I started smoking very regularly.

I'm 45kg lower than my peak weight now. Just don't eat lots of munchies. I'd smoke, then force myself to not eat. Worked a charm :)