Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ever Been BUSTED??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously suggest you edit your post dexter_stayne. Whether or not the security guard did something illegal or not, you have given details of something you did which, whatever way you look at it is quite a serious offence, well above the acceptable discussion topics for this forum.

Are you really sure you want to give away that much information? Surely you can think of a more discreet way to phrase this post to get the answers you want...

BigTrancer :)

PS: hehe quick on the trigger PD :)

it was a one-off... first and last time i ever did that... i dont deal.. so ner...

but is the post ok now>????

...and that was after I'd got back on my chair, unfolded the squashed cat and cleaned up the spilt coffee! ;)

I always recommend to people to assume that everything you write on BL is being read by a policeman who knows your name and home address.

"If a security guard apprehended someone for dealing at a party and confiscated the pills and money from them... is that illegal, or are they legally allowed to confiscate this material from a person?"

IMHO, technically the security guards should probably apprehend the person and hold them until police arrive to investigate the charges of drug dealing. However, that is an opinion which is not based on any knowledge of security regulations - I'm not actually sure what security guards can legally do to people within the capacity of their jobs.

I think, it's probably one of the grey areas where the security guard says you give me your shit, and I won't call the police. That way its kinda win:win situation in one respect, because the dealer doesn't get legally charged so they lose money but not get convicted, and the security guard has stopped 1 person from selling drugs inside the event that they're responsible for. Regardless of any other ulterior motives, at the bottom line this achieves an easy 'out of court settlement' for the issue.

BigTrancer :)

legally he should have just detained you and called the police, he really has no right to grab your wallet off you etc etc

but look at it this way, even though he might have been a prick and done this, he has saved you from getting in a fair bit of trouble with the police, and he has also saved himself alot of paper work etc

being a security guard myself, it would all depend if i would do the same, if it is just someone with there personnal stash then i would just say hey, you might want to be a bit more discreet with that buddy, but if it was someone wiht a hell of alot of pills on them, obviously dealing, i would probably go and confiscate them

after all it fucking serves you right if you are being so stupid and open dealing like that doesnt it

oh and even if he did do something illegal, are you going to go to the cops and say that guard took the pills off me that i was dealing ;)

Foolish post dexter_stayne, but if other mods aren't editing it, I sure as hell ain't going to.

Yes, the security guard did something illegal, but at the same time he really saved your arse. It seems like he was involved in some kind of drug running operation himself (hence the "who are you running for?" business).

:)

man, i can't EVER remember a time when i had 20 spare pills!! i've never even had 20 pills on mein my life, because i don't see the point in having that many, unless of coure you wanna sell em!

noone, no matter how much you deny it dexter, brings 20 "spares" without the intention of selling them all!

and this wasn't a one off dexter, because i have read another post of yours, where you mentioned selling 10 "spares", and in that post, you never said you were done!
no one is going to think your cool, for selling your "spares" or helping out a mate! especially on bluelight!

you REALLY should think about what you write on here man, this isn't the first stupid thing i have seen you post here!

Rest assured mate, you got screwed by the security...but next time you see him, thank him and your virgin butt that he wasn't a cop (or a disgruntled dealer), cause it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Think people, in a room full of thousands of people, odds are, someone's looking at you...and not just 'cause you're good-looking.

he did you a favour, I'd gladly pay $100 to not have to go to the cop shop, explain to my oldies that i got busted or get the shit kicked outta me by a rival dealer.

Yeah 10 - 20 "spares" is bullshit the way I figure it is, if you want to go out and pill you need to score so you do, you should buy singly and that can still be multiple unless there are 2 or more of you then it can make sence that you might need a ten pack.
Then when you go out both of you might take 3 pills leave 4 at home and then decide if you are going to have them all when you go out but if you don't, sweet more pills for next time.

Seeing as

a. the original poster has removed the content of his post
b. there's far too much supply related chat in here

I'm closing this thread. Any comments/questions, email me.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.