Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sugar-Coated Pills

dexter_stayne

Bluelighter
Now don't think I'm naiive or stupid, but recently I bought a few pills, Orange Deltas.

The guy told me, in a rather long-winded scientific explanation, that these were pure MDMA tablets, coated in sugar.
I tested them, and sure enough, turned black. They were a great pill too, very small, thin, i guess almost shiny, and the big difference, no typical acidic taste you get with normal pills.

He also told me that this type of pill was going to be a trend, this brand being a kind of ptorotype if you will. He said they were harder to detect (sniffer dogs) and i guess alot more pleasing when it comes to eating them.

Has anyone else encountered them? Or had them or any others of it's type before?

Again - they were a quality pill, right up there IMHO

I'd like to see these pills. It must be a pretty good press coz that delta goodrem is a choice piece of ass.

choice as.

the only time i ever seen sugar e's is this one time last year when my mate bought a ten pack of like yellow melodies or something and the motherfucker's turned out to taste like tic-tacs and do jack shit to ya.

Well, now I guess they are going to have to make the Marquis able to test for sugar, that stuff can be harmful. Look what a bottle of coca cola will do to a 10 year old , hehehehehe

I guess the question is were they actually sweet when you mouthed em?

I try to make a habit of not trusting dealers as much as possible.

I really don't think this will ever catch on... Orange Deltas, from all reports, were mediocre and the process of putting a sugar coating on them sounds like a waste of money.

:)

not sweet upon the taste, i guess no taste really...
the reports on pillreports didnt sound too bad, but i was going on me and my friends off chops for quite a while on em ;)

I just got my hands on something similar, very small and almost multi colored... Not orange, dealer called 'em Goodrums? Got the big 'These are the best I've had for ages and don't really want to sell any, but...'
I'll let you guys know next week or the week after...

I'd assume that it'd be one of the greek letters:

delta.jpg
delta2.jpg

But I'm sure Delta Goodrum would be chuffed that some people are naming pills after her... ;)