• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Different Drugs, different measures/units?? What R They all?

dailygrind

Bluelighter
Hi All,

Quick question regarding units that we measure drugs by... i *think* ive got it right but with so many drugs becoming more popular its hard to leep up lol.... do I have this right:

E per pill (or rarley per gram in powder form)
G comes sold per ?Vial? or is that ml?
K comes per ?gram(s)??
Speed comes per gram
Crystal comes per ?Gram?
Ice comes per ?gram?

Cheers,

Dailygrind :)

e comes per pills mdma come per mg
g i dont know sorri
k comes per gram or half gram or any other measuring unit for that matter
speed same as above
ice comes per point i believe

im sorri mine are probably all wrong but i was just qouting what ive been told and learnt

Most powders are sold depending on useful doses:

1 point = 100 milligrams = 1/10th gram
1 half-weight = 0.5g (?)
1 gram etc.

At larger quantities or for dried plant materials, people tend to go between metric and imperial weights:

1/16th ounce = teener = 1.75g
1/8 ounce = eighth = 8-ball = 3.5g
1/4 ounce = quarter = Q = 7g
1 ounce = ounce = O = 28g

Liquid doses for are usually measured in millilitres = 1/1000 L.

BigTrancer :)

Is GHB/1,4b usally sold undiluted or not? Coloured?
How much would one 'normally' buy?

The answers to all those questions could be varied depending on who's selling shorza. That's how variable GHB/1,4B is. I have personally heard of concentrations from 125g/L diluted in water right up to pure powder, and have seen clear liquids and mixtures dyed red, blue, purple, green. People buy anything from 5-10 doses cheaply, right up to gallons of the stuff at a time, depending on what their requirements are.

Average answers might be blue dyed, dilution out to avg doses in the range 10-20mL, buying up to 100mL (say 5-10 doses) at a time. But this varies wildly.

Thanks BT for the conversion table! But where does a "bump" fit in? Ie. how many average bumps to the gram? Could one say that a point = a bump?

DG :)

In my experience, a bump is just a small line of powder. I usually get anywhere from 2-5 bumps to fit a point.

Bump bottles are cheap & available from head shops. The "bumper" top part screws onto a small bottle.

Bump bottles usually have a little knob on the side which turns a small tube inside the neck of the bumper. This tube has one end sealed, and after half a turn the open end is facing the bottle. A little "bump" on the top will fill the little tube. When turned a further 180 deg. the opening now faces the top and a little shotgun hole on the side allows you to sniff the pre-measured amount. Of course if you don't first cover the shoty you get nothing much. Just watch the K whores who eye newbee's and rush to clean up what's missed ;)

Normally used with K to get a measured dose (and therefore hover round rather than fall in the hole) I've also seen bump bottles used for coke, but the coke needs to be really fine and dry otherwise it tends to stick in the neck.

Bump bottles are convenient in public as it can appear like it is simply some sort of nasal spray.

I think a 'bump' is pretty variable depending on the person and the drug, but as Waz said, I would say a bump is a tiny pile of powder that is a fraction of a point. Some people use the term 'key bump' as in the small amount of powder that you'd collect on the tip of a car key if you scooped some powder out of a baggie.

Bump bottles, or snuff rockets, or snuff bullets, or whatever they're marketed as, tend to give quite UNeven bumps when using illicit powders. The reason is that often the powders can be sticky, unevenly powdered, and unevenly compressed, so that the bump delivered by the device can be different each time. However, by using dry powders that are finely crushed, and using the same technique every time, you can achieve a fairly consistent dose.