Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid in Australia thread

shorza

Bluelighter
I recently saw someone the other day who had some blotter.
They had a picture of a green alien's face on it, and were a little bigger then most i have seen. Has anyone had an experience with these?

I had a hold of some sugar cubes the other week, unfortunately they were fairly weak, just enough to put a 'weird' spin on things. multible doses needed.

Also, without this turning into a 'Why cant i find acid' thread, what are some other tabs kicking around Melbourne or the rest of Australia at the moment?

[Edit] Changed the title to hear about the acid in australia, not only melbourne.

Last edited:
I was just reading the microdots thread and was wondering if anyone had come across these in Melbourne recently?

Cool, hope you get some decent replies, and we stay out of 'availability' discussion. Just for anyone briefly considering going against the shorza's wishes and talking about how they can't get acid, or would love some, or haven't seen any in ages, please reconsider.

BigTrancer :)

The green alien could have been a green budha maybe. The face on those tabs look much like an alien.

As for other stuff floating around:

Microdots: EVERYWHERE, hard to escape them realy
Rolling Stones: A few months back havnt heard anything about it recently but they seem to be in circulation.
Blanks: Once again a month or so ago. Still a few about though

Yeh shorza my friend said he had some and that they (like most melbourne acid these day) weren't very visual in a single dose. Sound pretty weak cos they guy who was selling them was selling them for *** NO PRICES *** only cos it was weak acid.

peace

[Edit: Thought it might stand out more if I just inserted it in your post instead of having it scroll across the main forum screen... BT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the alien head blotters. Ive seen some of this description, they are bigger than usual and are un-perforated. They seem to have been made as a 'home made job' and the quality is inconsistant. Friends have reports needing 5-6 to feel something at all in a session whereas another time, 1 has totally blown the same person(s) away and they were the same type of blotter. It's more of a hit/miss situation with these. Some are strong, some are weak.

Microdots, will report next week.

Thanks Wazza. They are definatly the ones, no perforation. I also noted that they smelt REALLY bad. Not sure on the taste yet.

Thanks for your opinion Mongman, but they are definatly aliens.

Will report when i know more. ;)

IMHO some good grass would be stronger than those Alien Heads! I haven't come across one worth talking about yet...

So what is some of the good quality acid around at the moment? Beside the microdots?

If your acid smelt bad i would be worried. LSD is 100% odourless and colourless.

There seems to be a lot of microdots around at the moment which are hands down the best acid ive ever had.

^^^
Thats what i have heard aout the microdots too.

Not sure if it was the acid or the bag/foil that smelt bad.

As far as i know there isn't any good paper, but then again its who you know!

Grass: Check :)
Microdots: Check :)
Wizard of Oz@ 6.30pm: Check :)

heh timmmy, nice checklist :) One point, I would have to say there has been good paper. Had some home made blotters roughly 16 months ago and that totally changed my percerption of blotters. Seriously the most intense session I had to date then on 2 blotters (and by bejzuz they were small sizes) and from then on, all my future cid experiences have been enhanced. I.e I felt more from sessions than I ever did which could be accounted from having the 'crossover into GREAT blotters for once' or always having average/below par? cid before hand until then (I had moved from a country place to the city and might have gotten better sources). It's hard to say as I know from many years ago from people all over Oz at doofs/festivals/general talk sessions about cid, we had gotten the same blotter types. Maybe my friends just never handled it correctly? A lot of this has been me talking out loud but just trying voice that, I have had *fantastic* blotters before :)

Also something interesting, from my circle of friends many years ago (10-15 years) microdots have always been THE SHIT! when it came to cid and were the same. Anyone roughly know how many years microdots have been around? At least 15 for me, I was still at high school with my first experience of microdots. hehe

*edit* bit OT, but tiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyy, Emma picked up the Wizard of Oz DVD and suggested we buy it today whilst out shopping. I'm sure you're gonna LOVE watching it tonight :) Going to put Pink Floyd's dark side of the moon on 'when you are meant to' for synchronicity? hehe

Some links for synchronicity:
http://www.synchronicityarkive.com/
http://www.ingsoc.com/waters/info/oz.html

Happy microdotting Timmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

wazza said:
Anyone roughly know how many years microdots have been around? At least 15 for me, I was still at high school with my first experience of microdots. hehe

well, my dad did micros for many years, and his first was just after high school! and he is 50 now, so i would say they have been around since the 60s or 70s!
hehe, my dad used to be the biggest acid and mushie fiend around!
he reckons once he and 2 other friends, split a micro between them(yes, i micro into 3rds, they were that powerful back then) and went camping! there were seagulls flying overhead, so he thought they were hungry, and opened a can of backed beans and threw it up to them!
needless to say, he got covered in baked beans! 8o

woohoo, i'm getting micros at the end of this month, on my holidays in cairns!!
i can't wait to follow in my daddies footsteps........ without the backed beans of course! =D

is it just me.... or does acid have a REALLY bad comedown.
i mean, i have a GREAT time for 10-12 hours.... but the next few hours are HELL and minutes go past like hours.
nothing can ease the pain..... i put on a cd... my head hurts, i close my eyes everything is spinning.... i do nothing everything is hurting, i lay still my face hurts from laughing for so many hours.

anyway to ease the pain. been a good year since ive had a tab. also im fine off pills with a minimal comedown.

Might be just you or that the fact of Different people have different reactions to different chemicals. I can't say I get any comedowns on any illicts, even after taking 20+ blotters in a session, 5 days of meth (just highlighting extreme usage) and after a normal 4-8 hr sleep, I seem to be almost 100% fine again. I react very strangly with opiates it seems, morphine has no pain killing effect on me at all. I had it in hospital after a major stomach operation and I had full dose of that press a button morphine machine thing and after many hours of screaming, the incompentant nurse at the hospital I was in, put me in a single ward so I would stop keeping the other patients awake. They would not give me any OTHER painkillers and I was shouting, THE MORPHINE ISN'T DOING IT'S JOB!!. The nurse's reply "You have already had your full dose, you can't have anymore". Also, when I have had panadine forte on 2 seperate occasions, they put me IN FURTHER PAIN, not the other way around.

I'm sure some people will have killer comedowns on acid or pills or mushrooms or whatever illicit, but may not have any comedowns on other types of illicits, whereas some people may comedown heavily on any illicit drug use or have no real type of comedown either. Everyone reacts different.

I used to get the WORST comedown from lsd. It would wipe me out for a full day (or two) afterwards. The recent batch of micros in town is totally opposite though. All of my friends agree its actually refreshing and envigorating the next day. We have been in the habbit of taking it on sunday nights ( i shit you not) and we all manage to get up for work the next day. Actually I had 2 micros last night and I feel like a million dollars!

I got hold of some Yellow Sunflower blotter on the weekend, it took 3 to get a moderate strength trip but they were enjoyable (except for the pretty dirty comedown).

I found that if acid is putting you in a bit of a funny place when it's wearing off, a half of a good md pill calms your head down, gets you out of loops and generally makes everything feel cleaner... i highly recomend it :)