Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugz and Deja-vu

Nice Tits

Bluelighter
Seatrched for it but found nothing does anyone know anything about deja-vu and a relationship with drugz esp speed. The person involved often correctly predicts an entire dayz events long before they happen and other related craszy things.

Has anyone else experienced something like this or have any theories?????

Nice Tits

Well... drugs can do funny things to your brain :) You can imagine there are police following you (paranoia), that you're a good dancer (uninhibition) etc... hehe. I can't see any reason why someone couldn't get a distinct feeling that they have 'been there before' as is common with deja vu. But it's generally a sense of familiarity experienced when doing something unfamiliar for the first time, that conspicuously stands out as being illogical, e.g., the first time you've ever been to a particular place but you feel like you know your way around, and have a familiarity with the place/people/etc., which you can't explain.

OT: There's another effect called jamais vu, which I think can be a LOT more common with drugs. It's a feeling of UNfamiliarity with something that should be familiar, like talking to people you know well, and feeling unconnected in any way with them.

But neither of these things really has much to do with predicting the future. Depends, really... I could tell you that I predicted a whole WEEK in advance, but if I then qualified that by saying that week involves getting up, smoking choof, amusing self for a few hours and then going to sleep, on repeat... it wouldn't be real profoud. Hehehe.

BigTrancer :)

BigTrancer :)

^^^ True that. Just read the horoscope - those damn phsychics, astrologists etc. are always damn right!!! ;)

The mentioned jamais vu often is the result of some good times on meth or pills when everyone dribbles shit, conversations are peaking and everyone is your best friend, and then during the weak, upon meeting those same people, you really have nothing to talk to them about seemingly. Happens even with close friends sometimes.

It has been said that Deja Vu may be a result of the brain going a bit astray interpreting and processing info from sight and hearing. The slight delay experienced between how your ears' pick up sound (one being marginally closer to the source) and a similar effect in processing vision can result in your brain developing two independent processes which can present both results to the consciousness a few milliseconds apart. The feeling is said to be as though you have experienced a past memory.

Quite different is specific prediction. My girl and I both have different talents in this area. K is so uncanny she is known by many as "K.... coincidence" We don't react to it as much anymore, as it seems so common round here.

One thing I'm never wrong about. I can tell, sometimes a week or more in advance, exactly when I'm going to run out of mull ;)

i've had some pretty good cases of deja vu on drugs. most notably on K. me, my b/f and another BLer were sitting at my b/f's quite munted and having a conversation and it lasted say 20 mins. i felt like i had seen and heard everything before and it wasnt the regular deja vu that flits away when u concentrate. it was so realsitic that the memory was right on the tip of my tongue.
but like phase_dancer said, it was most likely that lag with my brains processing. mind u its quite interesting feeling it happen. i love weird stuff like that.

I often find that happens to me while on acid. "Fuck!! I swear i have been here before", when i know full well i haven't.

I also get 'stuck in the loop'. Things just keep hapening. Like i will speak to a friend, walk into the kitchen then look at the clock. Speak to my friend, walk to the kitchen, look at the clock. So on and so on.

I dont realise its happening when im in it, just afterwards.
"Ahhh. It's happening again!!"

I've had a deja vu on K at least I think that's what it was. I remember feeling this has happened before now I'm going to fall into a K hole. Alas I didn't but it was damn scary and I've never touched K again.

Hmmmm - ok - well when i say predicting the future I mean that he will wake up and get a sever case of deja-vu about the whole day. HIs deja-vu lasts for ages and the only way he's dound to stop it is to say to himself wats goin to happen at the end of the day.

All of things he predicts then occuir during trhe day. Sometimes the deja-vu thing happens sometimes that day or months before the predicted day.

I don't tihnk he's predicting repetetive things and the eye/hearing lag wateva doiesn't explain why the things he gets deja-vu about can occur many months later.

If i didn't explain myself very well say so and i'll try and clear it up

Nice Tits

I could tell you that I predicted a whole WEEK in advance, but if I then qualified that by saying that week involves getting up, smoking choof, amusing self for a few hours and then going to sleep, on repeat... it wouldn't be real profoud. Hehehe.

HAHAHA BigTrancer..............

days go past like minutes don't they ;)