Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushrooms and Syrian Rue

wHiTeBoY

Bluelighter
Anyone know anything about Syrian Rue taken with Mushrooms?

i.e.
1. what is syrian rue

2. how does it affect a mushroom trip

3. what is it like taken by itself

4. what other drugs can it interact with

thanks!

1. MAO inhibitor- look at erowid
2. It will greatly increase it's strength... although i've heard it would be more pleasurable simply eating more without the rue
3. Not worth it
4. Ecstasy and speed, basically any stimulants. But there is also a large amount of food that you can't eat within a 24 hour period of consumption, this is while most people fast for a day before hand.

Oh shit bro i thought the last question was what CAN'T it interact with...
Which is stimulants...
SO DO NOT MIX SYRIAN RUE WITH ANY STIMULANTS

... and as i said it is not healthy mixing them with a number of other foods :)

Sorry for the fuckup there, so the answer to your question, well the best drug to mix it with is DMT although this is not for the faint hearted, it can be mixed with acid but it is best mixed with natural psychedelics in my opinion.

peace

Can you tell me which of the 153 threads (excluding this one) under the search keyword "Syrian" that you read didn't answer your 4 questions?

It looks like a fairly well covered topic on BL to me. If you further modify the keywords to include combinations "Syrian MAOI mushrooms" you might find the answers just leap out at you.

BigTrancer :)

hehe, let him be BT!!! he got his answers!!

altho, whiteboy, if you don't want BT to super moderate again(it is his job remember), do a quick search using a few possible combinations before creating a new thread!

BT is known to be quite vicious when it comes to this sort of stuff! :p

i just hope he doesn't rip me apart for saying this *cowers in the corner, hoping BT doesn't notice* ;)

BT is known to be quite vicious when it comes to this sort of stuff!

Speaking as one of the janitors round here; the reason why we like you to use the search engine before posting a new thread is to limit fragments of the same topic being scattered all over the place and which sometimes are virtual repeats of past threads or posts.

This means that when someone - in attempt to help another - goes to find a thread that they remember contains an answer to the question, they are sometimes presented with several similar threads which they may first to have scan to find it. Occasionally, a *lost* (old or rarely accessed) thread may come up which had gone completely off course and in very rare cases, due to having not been accessed for years, even give inaccurate or outdated advice.

Keeping things as much as possible in one place makes it easier for all, especially Greenlighters, who may be daunted by results of a search containing 50+ threads.

Last edited:
YOU WERE!!!

I was just teasing....

I should have looked in the search engine...sorry

most of my posts tend to be a bit silly..might stop starting posts methinks....

BigTrancer said:
I thought I was bein real helpful...

BigTrancer :)

you were BT!!! :)

i was just joking around, and advising him to use the search engine next time! so you(BT) don't have to go searching yourself for the threads!!
see.... i was helping you!! =D

you vicious super mod you! ;)

keep up da good work BT!

Hmm... ok this time I'll let you off, but next time I get to tattoo 'BT's Bitch' on both your foreheads.

BigTrancer ;)