Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth vs MDMA

Runner

Bluelighter
Firstly, I know there must be a stack of threads with the same topic already, but I felt like sharing my personal recent experience with the issue.

For those in Perth that like to induldge in smoking "ice", it is either old news, or will be news very soon that "ice" is all but gone from Perth. Being one of those people, for the past two weekends I have had to go pretty much the whole night on very little or practically no speed. Since the word organisation unfortunatelly is not part of my vacabulary, and hopes were still high of scoring some "ice", no pills were purchased prior to going out, Consequently, the pills were had only on Sunday morning or day on both weekends.

Result: feeling great on Monday and all next week. Its Monday now, I'm at work and I am hardly tired.

When going out on ice and smoking it next day, it seems that even if I can go to sleep, the sleep is shit. The next week can be close to unbearable and the only reason I do it over again, is because by Friday, the stupid brain has all but forgotten everything - besides, when you see a crack pipe smoked up in front of you, its quite impossible to say no.

The only negative thing about pills it seems is that neither me nor my missus really feel like sex during the pill, and after the pill, once you blow, its all over. On meth, we can go hardcore for ours which has become sort of a Sunday tradition for us.

On MDMA, once the experience is coming to an end and finally finishes, you can be fairly content with how you feel, although you might be quite tempted to repeat it by taking another pill. With "ice", sometimes it becomes not an option but to smoke some more when the come down is near.

From this experience, I conclude that perhaps there is some truth in what people say when they diss meth users. Personally, I love meth, and will smoke a fucking pound next time I get my hands on it. But I must say, MDMA is much more a "friendlier", "nicer" drug.

Any comments welcome.

I have heard about problems with MDMA and sex but I never really understood it.

My favourite evenings are those where me and my S/O pop, chat for a few hours, and eventually end up bonking all night/day.

bonk-choof-cuddle-bonk-choof-cuddle-bonk-choof-cuddle-bonk....eventually fall asleep the happiest man in the world:)

taking mdma is supposed to be about feeling the connection between you and others. especially someone u love.

holding someone is often better than doing the deed. there are other ways to enjoy each other on e other than sex.

a course in the art of massage if you dont know how to give one does wonders.

very true.

It's the cuddle after the choof and bonk which makes us rise to the occasion - pardon the pun

I can not for the life of me get a hard on when pilling. Sydkiwi couldn't agree with you more!

Well I met a chick on Saturday night, we went back to my house and had a shower which fully kicked the pills in again with bigger rushes than the previous night.

When we started it kept getting really intence for her and we would have to slow down for a while.
That was the first time I have ever had sex while pilling and I've been doing it for 6 years but it definatly won't be the last.

This was also a cool thread so that I could brag about the fact I got some good sex lol.

Do you think it could be the same issue as dancing on MDMA?

When rolling, just sitting and chatting provides so much enjoyment that you don't think of anything else, but when you actually get up, hey presto! you can boogie all night.

I find it's the same with sex. No movement below at all, but once skin touches skin, and moans of pleasure are heard, I'm there.

Because there is a lot of chatter that comes before, the peak has almost always passed, so maybe it would be hard to get hard when peaking, but I think it would be a case of it being hard to stay hard - focus problems.

doofhard: nice work :)

For me, I think its the fact that while peaking you are so content with doing whatever you are doing, that sex is just a distraction from the experience. Same goes for dancing.

This is true for me now and has been for a while. BUT, this has only been like this since I've met my girlfriend a year and a half ago. Before that, my nights would often consist of solely popping pills and looking for pussy (for a little while, that phase passed relativelly fast thank god as I found someone trully special). This goes to show that MDMA goes bloody well with the whole game involved and the complete novelty in the experience when you pick up a new chick. But when you are already with someone, things change. Not to say its bad because suddenly you don't want to have sex with the person you love, its just that you'd rather enjoy deeper things, like trully opening up in a conversation or something.

Another thing with pills I have found is that I was absolutelly unable to blow even when the main peak has subsided. A corresponding thing I used to find with meth, is that getting it up or keeping it up was a fucking nightmare. But this, again, was when I was in the "game". These things I 100% attribute to not being 100% comfortable with a new person etc. or realising you have just lowered your standards just to score a root and that you are not that attracted to the person.
(I'm sure every guy has experienced or will experience such embarrasing moments hehe:)

However, now sex is the most amazing thing on meth since you couldn't be more comfortable with a person you've been with for a year and a half. On top of that, just regular sex is not good enough in those of your head on meth/coming down of meth times. Luckily, we both feel the same :)

hmm you have triggered memories of meth.... multiple orgasms yay
and I didnt think boys could do it, well i did it and FUCK ME it was intense

You are right about the meth, it seems to be pretty dry in perth again... oh well shit happens and its probably a good thing as too much meth makes u a different person

MDMA, or MDA for me =D