Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hang-over remedies

middle finger

Bluelighter
After having a massive night last night.... I have just woken up with a killer hang-over. What's worse is that I am going out for drinks in a few hours for one of my best friends 21st bday. His birthday is tomorrow and he is having a big party on the weekend. I just get a phone call from him now saying we are going out for a big one tonight. Not looking forward to this one bit...... What are your hang-over cures?

:(

have a crapload of vitamin b and water. It's even better if you have the vitamin b before you go to sleep after a big night

Not only does it give you back your b-b-bounce (advertisments never lie!!), it gives you energy.

It's my cure-all for when i'm sick. Vitamin B tablets normally have a dose of vitamin C in them as you need that to absorb the B-complex so i'm told, so it's all good. I find that if i'm sick and i take Beroccas, i get better faster - but there could be some placebo affect there too..

In summer, going for a swim (especially in cool, fresh water) is the nicest cure for a hangover.
But I have no idea how it works!

i was discussing thsi the other day with some friends and they all reckoned that flat coke (as in the soft drink) is the best and it makes you feel much better :)

^^^^^
yeah i agree with that. Coke is really good for hangovers, it's a must for me

Always with the Xanax

Water with lemon juice,
a good multivitamin,
and my cure for everything
- Xanax.

Ir'n Bru or sumpin. fuck knows how u spell it. u should b able to get it at health places. its orange.

never tried it myself but its apparently sure fire

Hangover cures should start the night before, just before you go to bed. Drink shitloads of water before sleeping, and you'll reduce how crap you feel when you wake up by a hell of a lot... :)

I just ate a greesy burger and im feeling much better. Thanks guys! But there is no way I am drinking tonight.

Berocca, water and crappy food... And not smoking any cigarettes for the entire day:)

Not only does it give you back your b-b-bounce (advertisments never lie!!), it gives you energy.
There ain't no energy in vitamins, I'm afraid.

My advice?

Bloody Mary, extra tabasco. Don't be fucking around.

Whenever it is the summer my 100% total guaranteed hangover cure is this:

Night before I sleep drink 2 pints of water, take another pint into the room with me to drink throughout the night.

Get up the next day minus a headache from all the water before and go downstairs. Cook up a hearty meal of fried eggs, bacon etc etc and a big freshly squeezed juice.

Dash down to the beach and bake for a bit then go for a cool refreshing swim.

Get out, have a nice fat mofo hamburger from a local greek style shop.

Head home have a long warm shower, shave and put on some nice comfy fresh clothes.

After all that I am feeling about ready to run a marathon.