Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Subutex

rm1x

Ex-Bluelighter
Greetings, Long time reader, first time poster. Great info posted :)

My question is concerning Subutex (buprenorphine hydrochloride).

I was wondering how long buprenorphine stays in ones system for as I may be required to undertake a urine drug screening test next week and I have ingested 6mg in the last 24 hours.

Thanks for your help. :)

I found this website that goes into some detail on the issue of bupe in UTs.

After sublingual administration, buprenorphine plasma concentration rise slowly and are maintained at a low concentration (1-3 ng/mL) for some hours (14). Buprenorphine has a long half-life of about 8 h (1,2), and the N-dealkyl metabolite appears to have an even slower elimination (8). This accords with the appearance of buprenorphine and its glucuronide in urine in 1-2 days, and N-dealkylbuprenorphine and its glucuronide of 1-4 days (9,10)

I'm sure I've read it was around 35 hour half life?

Anyway, I'm not sure if it would show up in a standard urine test. Do you know what sort of test it is, and exactly what drugs they are sceening for?

Also try google. There's quite a few articles around. :)

Thanks very much for the info :)

I actually found alot of info about it as well.

Cheers mate

Are you using the Bup. for recreational purpose's? I find it far from enjoyable I've used it only when desperate and can't imagine it being enjoyable. That's administered IV not orally.

^ Search (the internet/BL/erowid) for "buprenorphine", and you will answer your own question.

BigTrancer :)