Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E & Speed mixed with Antibiodics

TranceNation

Bluelighter
Hello there

This weekend i will be most likley having to mix E & Speed with Antibodics which I am talking for my flu. Is this a lethal combo? Can anyone shed any light into possible side effects etc,

much love thankyou

i asked this question a while back, and you'll need to know exactly what kind of antibiotics you're taking. do a search (in here, and some of the other drug forums) and that will give you some basic ideas...otherwise come back here with its name.

btw, note the spelling ^^^ ('cause you'll need it to search :)).

Probably not lethal, but you might as well throw the antibiotics in the bin for all the good they'll do you. I assume you enjoy having the flu?

If you're sick, you should probably take the time to get better.

Last weekend I took my Girlfriend clubbing with me. She was currently taking Cold & Flu medication + Popped half a Yellow 3'.

She was fine for 2 hours, and then all of a sudden became extremely Ill. She threw up in the club around 6 times before we called it quits and went home. She said all she could taste was the Cold and Flu medicine. Doesn't sound like it mixed to well.

Anyway - This is just my thoughts, I guess everyone reacts differently.

Maybe a question for the Health A & Q forum?

Spanks!

Shal.
=D

It's all in the FAQ... because I'm sure that Health Q&A get this Question Asked Frequently... ;)

BT