• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Availablity of Phikal and Thikal in Aus???

TiTTy

Bluelighter
I have become interested in the books Phikal and Thikal by Alexander and Ann Shulgin after talking to a few people and reading a bit on erowid.

What i am curious about is, are these books available to purchase in australia??? I have heard from several different people saying either way and i was wondering if anyone knew for certain? Some of the comments saying that it is illegal go back to 1997 but in my mind i find it hard to believe that a book can be illegal (call me ignorant if you wish).

So anyway am i able to just walk into the store and buy a copy, can i order it over the net or should i just stick to reading erowid? :\

Sorry if i put this in the wrong board, move it if needs be.

Yoy can walk into any bongshop(off ya tree etc)and buy both these books,also places like polyester books in melbs.Technically they are illegal in Aus but that doesn't seem to stop people selling them,and i think police have better things to do.
If you need a specific place in Melbs to buy them just drop me an e-mail.

I'm not certain of theri legal status but I do know that they are usually kept behind the counter to save hassles. Check head shops and esoteric bookshops in the cities and you should be able to get them without a hassle. Great books too :D

:)Smiley

Thanx guys ill go check out some local places soon and let you know how i go.

What City are you in? I've seen them in a few shops in Melbourne.

You can order them from Angus and Robinson Book World. :) I once asked but coulden't be fugged waiting for them to arrive from the U.S :)

Shal..

Im in Perth, so hopefully i'll be able to find it somewhere. Has anyone from Perth actaully got hold of a copy, where from (to save me days of trooping around the stores)?
Thanx for the link to the other thread, i liked Paul Elliots opening to his speech. :)

"FUCK CENSORSHIP!" then walks off stage.

lol good on him.

buy them online and wait. polyester while good with no wait and no hassle, charges an excessive amount for them.

While you may be safe possessing these books, they would almost certainly be confiscated in a drug raid. In Qld you could also very well be charged, as possession of any synthesis instructions for illicit or illegal drugs is prohibited and carries severe maximum penalties. I haven't a reference with me, but I should be able to outline this in more detail next week when I (hopefully) receive a permit for this to research the toxicity of impurities in MDMA. It has been verbally OK'ed with my lecturer so I should know in writing by the time I'm home.

i got all 3 Shulgins on top shelf in my office, but i work in an R/D pharms environ, with some of the compounds mentioned in good Alex's guides being potential traces / admixtures of my legit extraction processes, what's me legal stats p_d? #8^)

I got both copys ordered from amazon. If your in Melbourne Polyester books can get it ordered in for you but its more expensive.