Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Urgent help needed. Drug Test soon.

Chunckstar

Bluelighter
Here is the story.
I rarely ever smoke mull, but the other day, Sunday, i had a toke on a cone.
Monday I get the call that i need to go and get a drud test done for a job.
I did a search and found that previous links talking about this are American and list products found only in U.S or over internet. The links did give some good ways of hiding it. Specifically, diluting your piss with heaps of water, eating lots of fatty substances 1 or 2 days before test, pissing in the cup mid-stream, using Vitamin B supplements, Ural, and those drinks that within an hour make you clean for about 4 hours.

Does anyone know a diffinitive way or the best combination of these methods.

Help me Obi-won, your my only hope...

i'm not sure bout how to beat it, caus i've never had to!

but i know for a fact the pot stays in your system(stored in the fat cells if i'm correct) for around a month. and if you're a heavy user, it can stay there for a number of months.
i'm not too sure about how long just having one cone would stay in your system, but i would say a good two to three weeks!

just drink lottsa water, excersise, and try to flush as much out as you can!! that's all i can suggest.

hope it goes well for ya!!

I'd almost hazard a guess that if you never usually smoke choof, and only had a 'toke on a cone' that you'll be clear in as little as a few days. <-- not sure precisely on this, however the longer you've smoked regularly for, the longer it takes to get clean.

AFAIK most of the 'cleansing' products are a waste of money, and do not help you to achieve a false negative when you really need one. There used to be heaps of discussion on these products on the Other Drugs forum, perhaps search their archive.

I'd grab some drug test info from Erowid for you but the site is unreachable at this moment.

BigTrancer :)

They're back.

Cannabis and Drug Tests
by Erowid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tested for in Standard Drug Tests? YES
Detection Period in Urine Single Use : 48-72 hrs
Habitual Use : up to 12 weeks

BT

OK Believe it or not a quick visit to ur local airforce base will answer this one. Guys in the airforce smoke more weed than u could possibley imagine and they get drug tested on a regular basis.

I talked to one chick about this - smoked weed one week before a drug test and passed. The reason for this has been explained to me by several ppl. Apparently it takes around about a week to get the cannabis out of ur system. If u smoke weed again during that week - it takes another week to get out and so it continues. So that figure they got about weed being detectable for several months and all that is meant to be based on really heavy users.

No guarantee that information is correct - its just wat i've been told. If someone knows its incorrect please tell me - but its defintaly possible tfor you to pass the drug test. Especcially if u never smoke weed and only had a very small amount. Its been done before.

NIce Tits

Chunckstar said:
I did a search and found that previous links talking about this are American and list products found only in U.S or over internet. The links did give some good ways of hiding it.

I assume this is the list?
Ibuprofen; (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Excedrin IB etc)
Naproxen (Aleve)
Ketoprofen (Orudis KT)
Promethazine (Phenergan, Promethegan)
Riboflavin (B2, Hempseed Oil)
Kidney infection (Kidney disease, diabetes) Liver Disease
Dronabinol (Marinol)

Ibuprofen is in Nurofen/Nurofen+
Riboflavin is Vitamin B-2
Marinol is available, but I've only heard of it being used for AIDS and anorexia associated weight loss... So forget that one.

Nice Tits, here's how it works...
Every time you have a smoke, your blood is saturated with THC. Blood saturation reaches 100% pretty quickly and can't be exceeded, even by smoking more. Anyway, THC is fat soluble, meaning the fat cells in your body absorb it. THC is removed from your fat cells at a rate of 10% per day... So if 100% of the THC in your blood is absorbed into your fat cells, after day 1, you're down to 90%. Day two 81%, day three 72.9%, day four 65.6%, etc. Regular smokers get it a bit harder - fat cell saturation goes up to 1000%... So, if you have a smoke one day and hit 100% blood saturation and it's all absorbed by fat cells, the next day you'll be at 90%... You have a smoke... You're at 190%... Have a smoke the next day and you're at 271%...

You need to be below 60% to pass urine tests... Preferably 50%, and the lower the better.

:)

So someone gave me the really simple non technical version of how it works. Is it true that they don't actually test for THC in the urine but another chemical or somthing similar that is used to get the THC out of the body??? U can explain small amounts of this chemical by being around ppl who were smoking etc etc. Which is why its possible for a non regular user to pass a drug test even if they have used?????

If i read apollo correctly - Chunckstar would most likely be able to pass the drug test for days after he toked??????

Nice Tits

From the Erowid Drug Testing FAQ...

1. DETECTION TIMES
Drug tests detect drugs as well as metabolites. Metabolites are the byproducts of a substance after it has run through your system. To determine whether you will pass or not, it is important to know how much of the illicit metabolites are in your urine and how much is tested for. Table 1.2 will give you an approximation; however, it varies depending on a number of factors. Testing method and levels tested for are major factors.

1.1 Halflife of TetraHydraCannabinol: The halflife of THC concentration ranges between 0.8 to 9.8 days. There is too much human variation to even approximate how long THC will be detected in the urine of an individual. Infrequent users with a fast metabolism will have the shortest detection time. Frequent users with a slow metabolism will have long detection times. The only way to estimate a detection time is to consider the lower and upper bounds (3-30 days), and decide based on the factors I've mentioned.

1.2 Detection times of several drugs.

[TABLE 1.2]

Drug Approximate Detection Time in Urine using EMIT
- ----------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

Amphetamines -- 2-4 days
Barbituates
Short-Acting (ie. secobarbital) -- 1 day
Long-Acting (ie. phenobarbital) -- 2-3 weeks
Benzodiazepines -- 3-7 days
Cannabinoids -- 3-30 days
Clenbuterol [PE] -- 2-4 days [F1]
Cocaine -- 2-4 days
Codeine -- 2-5 days
Euphorics (MDMA,psilocybin) -- 1-3 days [F2]
LSD -- 1-4 days [F6]
Methadone -- 3-5 days
Methaqualone -- 14 days
Nicotine -- ? [F5]
Opiates -- 2-4 days
Peptide hormones [PE] -- undetectable
Phencyclidine (PCP) -- 2-4 days [F4]
Phenobarbital -- 10-20 days
Propoxyphene -- 6 hours to 2 days
Steroids (anabolic) [PE]
oral: 14 days [F3]
parenterally: 1 month [F3]

Key:
[PE] Performance Enhancers
[F1] 0.5 ng/mL by GC/MS
[F2] By RIA and GC/MS only. Not Detectable by EMIT.
[F3] By HPLC, RIA, and GC/MS. Not Detectable by EMIT.
[F4] 8-14 days as was reported in earlier versions and was incorrect.
[F5] No data available yet. I expect the detection time to be long because
nicotine is fat soluble.
[F6] Detectable by EMIT and RIA, but rarely tested. A lab will only test for
LSD when specifically requested.

Note: Detection times vary depending on analytical method used, drug
metabolism, tolerance, patient's condition, fluid intake and method and
frequency of ingestion. These are general guidelines only.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Try to call in sick on test day to delay one more day if possible; it will help.
Other factors determining degree of intoxication include metabolism, tolerance, frequency of intake, fluid intake, amount of marijuana, potency of marijuana, and length of time you've been a user. If you use marijuana on rare occasions, your urine may be clean of metabolites in less than a week. There is a common and strange phenomena that occurs with chronic users. You would expect a chronic user to have the longest detection time and the smallest chance of passing. This is not always the case. A chronic user with a high tolerance will eliminate drugs quicker than an occasional user. Chronic users have tested negative after a week long binge. Lipid tissue also makes a huge difference. Skinny users not only have a faster metabolism (usually), but also lack storage for THC metabolites. Fat will cause a lag in excretion pattern, and lead to a longer detection time. You should now be able to understand why an individuals detection time for THC is so unpredictable. Please don't post or e-mail a question "how long will it take..." This is the single most frequently asked question. Many people can't even begin to estimate a detection for their own bodys, let alone the unseen, unknown body of a lost internet explorer.

The information is there... you just gotta search for it :)

Get a mate to pee into a cup take that with you empty it into the cup they give you and done.

^^^
just make sure your friend hasn't had anything in a while!! or you may come up positive for something you havn't even had!! ;)

^ I'd almost bet that if you get caught trying to use someone else's urine for any reason, or adulterate a drug test in any way, that it would be treated as a positive result. Hell, even refusing to take the test is usually considered a positive result for which you can be stood down from work until such a time as you provide a clean test.