Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills 18/08/03

En_warp

Bluelighter
Since there's a update on Sydney's pills I thought Melbourne should have one too, considering there are alot of good pills doing the rounds :)

So what pills have been lucky or unlucky to see and how were they,

Lately I've seen:

Orange 3's-(MDMA/MDA) very good

White coca-cola-(MDMA) Good pills

Green Scorpian-(MDMA) average pills

Gold Armani-(MDMA) very strong

White Nike- (speed/MDMA) not worth getting,

Orange 3's - Yes, very good, although they were sooo strong which wrecked me so i didnt enjoy the night

I heard Blue hearts a very goos also

Definately second the blue heart vote. Very very very strong, definately one of the best Ive had this year, right up there with the green backs and F1 11. Definately better then the tridents and the coca cola, which are two good pills.

Blue heart - small hard press. With an outline of a heart, not the usual indented heart. Probably a higher ratio of MDA to MDMA, due to longer half life, and very visual nature.

yeah i'll second the notion that blue hearts may have a bit of mda in em... didn't feel real loved up but i was definately fucked up for quite a while after one...

and i'll also second that those threes are crazy, half put me on my arse... apparently white trojans aren't bad either atm.

white Trident (good MDMA)
Yellow "E" a raised and very small capital E, no score (crappy, possible speed bomb)
Yellow Armani (insane MDMA)
Yellow Mercedes (average/weak MDMA)

Just to mention a few I've seen the in the last few weeks not already mentioned.

Green Lightening Bolts - crap, speed.
Red Heart - (note: not pink heart, red, very crumbly) - crap, possibly speed.
White Smirnoff - strong MDXX (search on PillReports for my write-up)
White Octagons/Fifty Cents - very strong MDXX, if you can still get these... stockpile the fuckers.

No doubt the last two months have seen some good pills around.

Those who had the armaini's how did you find them?

i know there very, very strong, but did find they were MDA or MDMA.
I personally beleive they were MDA due to the fucked upness they give rather than that MDMA love

I've tried quite a few pills in melbourne in the last few months here is my evaluation of them from best to worst.

these are worth getting if u can find them:
Blue Hearts . (strongest pill ive had this year nice come down as well. goin round melbourne atm, get ur hands on them.)
Orange Flag. (another really good pill, xtremly dancey rushy, very hard to find though.)
Orange 3. (was a good pill, very rushy, not a very overally dancey pill)
Blue Toyota. ( strong pill, but very smacky.. possibly mda. i enjoyed it, few friends didnt like the trippy side of it though)
white/red Cherries. (Was a nice pill just as strong as toyota mithout the smackiness, but didnt last long.)
White 007. (was an average pill, not intense enough and didnt last long enough. but if u cant get anyting else will do.)

The following pills i would advise to stick clear of in melbourne:
Green Hearts. (not strong at all, very speedy pill)
Blue lightning bolt. (def mdma but xtremly weak... very plastic taste to it as well, was sickening)
White Heart. (waste of money, there were a few batches of these goin round melbourne, one batch was good, the other were duds. be careful).

hope that helps some of u guys, as i said at the moment in melbourne its not too hard tog et a blue heart.. make sure u try one these. very good!

agreed douks

orange flags were great....

neva had the 3's moved straight on to the blue hearts..OMG, the bomb :D

and i forgot about those f1 11's..........they were awesome.........

but blue hearts, best of the year!!!!!

and they are still around :D

Any feedback on the white tridants/devils ppls?
Heaps of my friedns were charging off half at their not newbies :p

I haven't had em,
but heard they are just standard?!?!?!

I think douks may have had em tho!!!!

I had one of them a while back(white trident). Wasn't a big fan at all, just your average speed bomb. I'd have to say the orange flags were the best of the year, with the blue hearts behind a close second. Those F1 11's i nearly forgot.. had several awesome weekends on those and they looked so funky aswell!

think the tridents r pretty standard in comparison to some others. but still not bad. all i remember is being fucked in general.

Nah the tridants are definiatly not 'standard'... they're quite a strong pill actually, i was just interested in some other people's opinions. Don't think they're quite as strong as the 3's but they're definiatly up there :)

Anyone tried "Blue PR"'s? I have a suspision or two about them.....

Pill Description:
Colour:Blue
Shape: Round beveled edges
Score: ?
Stamp: "PR"

OK was offered one of these. Didnt see the pill but was told the above infomation. Anyway I have this hunch that they may be "blue rolls royce"'s as the RR on rolls royces overlap a bit. Can anyone confim this after seeing both varieties?

Has anyone tried a "PR" recently and could describe the effects?

Dj ScAtTeRfAcE said:
Nah the tridants are definiatly not 'standard'... they're quite a strong pill actually, i was just interested in some other people's opinions. Don't think they're quite as strong as the 3's but they're definiatly up there :)

I think the comparison is relative. By a standard measure of all pills that I've had, yeah the tridents are quite strong, but compared with some of the really good stuff doing the rounds at the moment; red 3's, gold armanis, blue hearts... they don't measure up quite as well.

They're the sort of pills you'd give anything for though when there's a drought of good stuff in your area and all you're finding is speed and k bombs. :)

say what you will, the VW's - light blue, off white and light beige (can actually see crystal in the beige ones with naked eye), same quality press, v scored back, shiny sides, test MDxA, are a definite 7. binder varies among batches from crumbly to slightly waxy.

1 is an empty-stomach dose, estimate 85mg, 2 for 'grab the couch/wife/cock" eye wobbles, 4 hours clean MDMA, easy sleep and no burnout the next day.

rumoured to be same local-cooked starting crystal as White Envelopes and Blue Smileys, and gasp, potentially, the purple Mitzis of some months back, although the dose per tab in VW is weaker. darn them rumours.

Last edited:
Hoptis: i beg to differ. i have had many of both, and i still reckon the Tridents come out on top. they may not be as strong, but there is more to a good ROLL than simply strength of the pill. quality not quantity...

peace:)