Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bodyweight:fuck-up-ness ratio???

BloSs0m

Bluelighter
hey hey all,
im a newbie in here, so be nice ;) and i have a qustion that has been troubling me for while.

im a 17 year old chickie, whos been dropping for her fair share of time. But all my life different things (hypoglycemia, sensitive stomach- <best way to descibe it> etc) have made it hard for me to control my body weight. And it wasnt until this year that i started dropping under 50 kilos quite often, and was told by my doctor i was underweight, and didnt have enough fat on my bones literally. <please keep in mind i DO NOT have an eating disorder>

but anyhow, so i have to weigh myself everyday, and keep track of my weigh each morning. But, (we're getting close to the question soon i promise) i tended to notice, that when im sitting pretty at around 47,48,49, 50kgs i can still handle my drugs if all is well, but things can go bad in literally a minute. Rather than what i find, if things start to slide when im around 51, 52 (which is hard for me to stay at) things wont go as quick, and i have time to sit down, take in some water, get some air have a cigarette u know the deal.

so, (finally! we get to the actual question), does anybody else find that their body weight (if they're aware) influences the effects their pills have on them, or is it that im just a mutant from another world... from who ive talked to, no body really knows, which is the true reason for this phenomen.... or if both are.... hehe

thanks mateys!!!:D

It's pretty variable, I think your metabolism has a lot to do with bodyweight and the way you handle drugs.

BigTrancer :)

I suppose i'm looking for any ideas on what to actually do?I don't like to be 'the fucked girl' but i like to have a good time...

no clues on what to do?

Last edited:
Correct me if im wrong, but i think you're saying that when you weigh 52kg's you can handle pills better than when you're say 47kg's?

Well it's true that body weight can be a factor in how messed up you'll be on a pill. But i would think that a 5kg difference is not going to be that noticeable when it comes to effects. Maybe you just did a much stronger pill and you thought it affected you more because you weighed less?

Or it could be your blood sugar levels might be an influence...e.g. if you're already hypoglycemic when you take the pill, it's gonna hit you like a brick.

Without more info on what actually happens to you, it's a bit tricky giving you advice on what to do. All i can say is make sure you eat well before you pill and during (if you can hack it :)) Try something like sustagen or make up your own smoothie. It'll keep your sugar levels up during the roll and you might not feel as bad.

Last edited:
looks like im gonna have to up the jellbean intake on weekends to raise them blood sugar levels then eh,

ahhhh any excuse to eat lollies!!!!!!

One suggestion might be to take slightly smaller doses of drugs... that way you'll get pretty high, but not be a burden on your friends.

BigTrancer :)

im always super careful just because i dont want to be in that situation where im a burden to my friends.

Im always keeping an eye on my weight, and i know when im under, so i just have a nibble and see where it takes me. But before i made the connection, i would still only go halves to start with, but yeh... i was just wondering if id made a ligitimate connection.

catch!

somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but for some reason my memory tells me that on AVERAGE, the dosage for MDMA is 2mg/kg. not sure about this. i know that if i took a pill with 170mg i'd be curled up in a corner wanting my mum!

i think your best bet is to really watch your glucose/potassium levels. as said above. a smoothy would be perfect before you go out. especially one with banana in it (lots of potassium).
hope all gets better :)

maybe eat an ice cream cone full of lard? j/k8( =D

yeh hit the junkfood hardcore....... or maybe eating something suggary before that big night out..... hmmm dunno if your doctors nice and friendly (very rare i know) maybe u could ask him/her???

thanks for all the tips mateys! plans for the weekend are to eat my fair share of cheeseburger with no meat, buy out boost juice smoothie style, keep the jellybeans in my pocket as always, and pop 10x as many of them as i do pills, and i should be right... nice tip about the bananas ill keep it in mind! :D

Talk to your doctor regarding your 'habits' and your eating patterns. If your having problems with your sugar levels and weight and your doctor is trying to correct this and your throwing other things into the equation and not letting them in on it is not the best idea. Bad sugar levels are not cool....

Oh and gooked, I love it ;)

But maybe less is more, have smaller doses spread through your evening and be happy the whole night rather than all gooked out in one go :)

hehe how much is gooked the greatest word! sums the whole thing up. like a "googy egg" when u were a kid!!!

but yeh about that talking to my doctor thing.... ive been a littl ebit wary of what i tell my physicans, i spose its the wrong thing to do, but ever since i was 13 and my bastard of a dentist broke the news to my parents that i had ruined my teeth through smoking "god-knows-what" 8( . Lets just say my parents were less than impressed.

but yeh, i dont ever drop a whole pill at the one time... learnt that lesson long ago. Im a lil bit of a "nibbler" (as my friend calls it) now... u kno start with halves or even quartes if u dont know the standard.... small steps my friends small steps....

I'm doing these thing right... but still... As in the famous words of Miss Clavel "someting is not right!"

a doctor won't notify your parents if you're 18 and above. if you're not 18, then they will only notify them if they feel you are in serious danger i.e. suicidal etc. so i think you should be fine letting him know what you get up to for kicks on the weekend.
also, the day after the event, force yourself to eat. not eating properly for a day or 2 can cause serious problems with your weight and health.
as stated above. low glucose levels are bad news!
Oh, and the reason potassium is good is that it can help prevent heart palputations (sp.). so anything to stop that is gooooood.

party safe %)

yeh, ive noticed the not eating thing... if i go like 4hrs with out eating nrmally i jsut crash and burn fainting style... not pretty.