Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid Info Request - Microdots - Cairns

sonic_reality

Bluelighter
hey,

i'm coming back over to cairns for a week in september, and my friend has told me he has got microdots. he said he is gonna save some for me, as a pressie!!

just wondering what they are like??
i've heard some stories from friends about them not being able to move on one, and another friend freaked out while on one. and another friend, for some reason, bashed his little brother and sister on the comedown!!

me thinky these are very good!!

also, what do they look like? caus i've never seen a microdot before.

i'm soo pissed off, caus these hit town two weeks after i left. as with the blue zorros, yellow 3s, green fish, mdma powder etc. it's like it wasn't meant to be, or something!!!

cheers

PS. Cairns, get your act into gear. i havn't seen a Cairns drug thread for ages. and i know enough about what's in cairns to start my own, just wouldn't seem right, with me not being there!!

may as well say what's been in cairns since i left(1 1/2 months):
green fish
white xmen
pink dove
red stardust
euro dollar
white v
blue omega
blue zorro
white trident
yellow 3 noooooooooo, that's got me sad :(

sunflower blotter acid
tables and chairs blotter acid
microdots :(
another blotter acid that i can't remember the name of

anythig else??

there been so much since i've gone. it just aint fair. i'm straight, and will be for ages!! :( :(

i've heard some stories from friends about them not being able to move on one, and another friend freaked out while on one. and another friend, for some reason, bashed his little brother and sister on the comedown!!
Man... they sound real pleasant :p

BigTrancer ;)

man acid sounds reall abundant over there ive been looking for it in sydney for going on two months and am only now getting close to finding it......

the microdots seem to have had bad thigns been said about them this being said i have heard and feel that an acid trip reacts to your thoughts set and setting however im not to familiar with microdots and their contents

also i posted this message befopre and it dissapeared hmm maybe im tripping... wait i wish i was tripping

those stories you heard sound EXACTLY like that. stories. where ever acid goes there seems to be some stupid myths and stories that never happened that go along with it.
i would say it's a loud of shit. but if it did happen then...that sux. they probably shouldn't have had it in the first place.

yeh, i know a guy whose a friend of my uncles sisters roomate, and he got locked up in a mental institution after taking acid. this was 10 years ago and he's still there to this day... ;)

actually, they weren't just stories.
the friend who couldn't move caus he was so fucked, told me that himself. the friend who freaked out, told me that himself. and the friend who bashed his siblings, his next door neighbours(also my friends) told me that. and they have actually seen the brother and sister, and they were bashed.

so no, they weren't just myths!! they've all taken acid before, usually liquid too! they can handle their acid(cept maybe the one who freaked, he's pretty small), and know what they are doing. but i can understand why the guy bashed his brother and sis. he is set off pretty easily, especially when tripping!!

also, i've been told these microdots are 300 micrograms, is that good?? i was told that by a regular on this board, and he is someone that i know, knows a fair bit about this stuff, so i tend to believe him.

Chad,
acid wasn't very easy to get in cairns for a while(for me at least). it's only now that i'm gone(maybe it was planned :( ), that there is heaps.
i hadn't had acid for over a year(caus i couldn't get it), and then in the last two weekends i was there, there was an abundance of liquid. needless to say, i got royally farked!!!

i'm pretty pissed bout these microdots, caus i've been wanting one for sooooo long!! hopefully my friend wasn't lieing bout saving some for me when i come to visit!!

300 micrograms is strong considering erowid says blotters these days contain between 50 and 150 micrograms......

i to think i have possibley found some acid has anyone heard about strawberry blotters in sydney....

or dolphins which are apparently double dipped im sooo sooo anxious to try acid and have been preparing for tripping for about a year

peace

Urbanhog: Nah, it's supposed to go that he got fucked up on half an acid just before I was born and I never hear anyone talk about him and I've never seen him so he must be there and it must be true.

I've seen and bought acid microdots but that was last nye. They look like a tiny black dot or small seed. They were strong but liquid still beats all. Acid is very easy to get in Melbourne as is't getting a bit more popular atm.

doofhard:

I'd describe them more as looking like cockroach crap(if such a thing exists). And I dunno about liquid being better. I'd had some really shit liquid and some pretty damn good blotter. These so called microdots that came by at the start of last year were stronger than an average blotter but definately not worth the price tag.

I better way to analyse it(other that rating it because it is blotter/gel/liquid/microdots) is to ask someone who is honest and experienced in these matter what he/she thought of it(it may be yourself).

i have asked 4 people who have had them what they are like, and they have all said it is easily up there with the best acid they have ever had. and all these people usually get liquid, so that is saying something!!!

i asked someone on this board, that i know personally, and got the 300 micrograms thing from him. and he said they were NICE!!! and he would be the person i would believe the most in these matters, out of nearly anyone i know!!

i'm starting to get really excited about my trip to cairns!!
because the friend who is saving me some of these microdots, has also made his own caps. and they have a mixture of all of the pills i mentioned in my first post(yellow 3s, tridents, green fish, blue zorros etc.!!) and also 1pt of mdma powder. all in the same cap!! me thinky these will be a very strong mix!!! and he is saving me sum of those as well!! and also some yellow 3s.
w00t, i can barely contain my excitement.
i haven't had anything(including pot), since i left two months ago, so i going to get myself royally farked, and them sum!!! 8o :D :D 8o

and also, the microdots on erowid, look like really small pills!! they are orange in color too!!
i have also heard of the tiny black microdots. my dad talks bout them all the time. he also talks bout when microdots used to cost 5 bucks each!! man, that just aint fair!!