Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

K bombs

Chad_Sexington

Bluelighter
Hi bluelighters ive been reading bluelight for ages and only now got an account.....

i have a question say someone was sold something as k bombs as this person was searching for k what would said k bombs contain and im guessing they wouldnt be as good as k as to be in bomb form my guess is they would have binders any info on k bombs would be appreciated

yeh i probably should have searched so sorri in advance

peace

dude I'll tell u now like i told you b4 lol.
K bomb is essentially Ketamine and possibly some form of cheapo binder which is probably not ahrmful. K bombs are usually made for those dodgy fucks who wanna sell K as a X pill.

[A: Many K-bombs also contain speed. This is why a lot of pills that give Ketamine effects also test weak orange with EZ-test. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
[C: ... or a private message. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
K bombs are pills with ketamine in them. People make them for 2 reasons:

1) sell them as ecstacy. Dunno why youd bother since k isnt much cheaper per gram than mdma.

2) sell them to idiots who want to take k but are scared of white powders, or dont like snorting.

i actually buy k bombs.........to snort.........

i can't find straight k, and k bombs are the next best thing.......and dropping does fuck all.......you have to snort em!!!

^^^^^
As long as you're aware that you're also snorting a shitload of binder material too. If you really want K and can't find the pure stuff, I guess this is the next best thing. But it must be noted that if the choice is available then K pills should not be purchased.

new_piller said:
i actually buy k bombs.........to snort.........

i can't find straight k, and k bombs are the next best thing.......and dropping does fuck all.......you have to snort em!!!

Just a pointer - because there's no way of knowing how much K is in a pill (even if it is the same press & colour as one you're familiar with) it's worth starting off with extremely small bumps. Too much K when you're not expecting it is unbelievably unpleasant, IMHO.

:)

thanks people and sorri mister big trancer sir twas a accident i swears....... yes i am a tad worried about the binder problem with k in pill form

on a similar topic, does anyone know how *less* active an oral dose of ketamine is in comparison to insufflating? approximately, assuming it can actually be measured, and assuming that makes sense :)

Last edited:
Can't tell you for sure -- usually we'd say that most oral ingested drugs deliver (approx) 40-60% of the dose to the bloodstream, because the remainder is removed during the first pass through the liver. This compares to say 80-90% uptake fraction for insufflation because there's heaps of blood vessels and mucous membranes up there to keep things moist and soluble.

This can be complicated in the measurement of K doses though, because as you know an oral dose can take 45 minutes to kick in, and have a slower come-up than a nasal dose which might have an effect in 5-15mins. Since the duration of K is so short, the time delay and slow come-up could result in a low level oral effect that feels like 'not much'.

BigTrancer :)

I am aware of the binders.......it isn't good, but I love K so much!!!

We're hoping to get straight k, would be a lot better!!!!

Small bumps?? What do you consider small??

Coz what I have in one line isn't that small!!!

But I just prefer the big K rush :D

Bumps usually refers to a small pile of powder: I think the people above are talking about bumps of pure ketamine, not crushed up speedbombs.

BigTrancer :)