Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Possible Dangerous Pill - Melbourne - Red V

mongman

Bluelighter
Hi, I posted this on pill reports under the name:acidis
I thought I would repost here to make sure people realy understood that this pill is potentialy quit dangerous.

Name: V
Area: Melbourne
Color: Red
Logo: V
Shape: Round - Dommed [Both Sides]

Comments: Note: The subjective effects have been passed on from a close friend who had these last night.

Colour: Red, worth saying that the ink rubbed off onto skin when the pill was held.
Dimmesions:
- On the upper side of normal
- Domed
- No Score
- Badish press easily broken along the cross section

Effects:
- Came on in 20 mins.
- "Fucked Upness" increased and increased for 40 mins
- Hot body
- Flushes
- Disorentation
- Panic
- Blacked Out
- Heart Pulpitations
- Difficulty Breathing

Anyway this is what my friend just told me. He was given a few to try. Had one, said he was even going to go to the hospital but managed to get under control.

PLEASE NOTE:
- I personaly tested this pill.
Marquis did not change, (may apear that it did as the
dark red/purpleness turns the liquid and pinky/purple
colour)
The Simons reaction went blue slowly.

I will test the pill fragment he gave me to check with ropadope and post a result.

Last edited:
I unfortunately scored these last weekend. I dont know how dangerous the are but their definately low grade pills. I ended up eating 2 and snorting a half before I got some effect. I was told a few days later by a friend that they didn't test well with the pill tester. It soulds exactly the same as what I ate last weekend. I do advise people not too waste their money.

Yup, I bought these too, unfortunately :X

I tested them and the EZ-test result didn't change, only the dye coloured the liquid pink (wtf is with the amount of dye on these things??)

My companions were still keen to take them anyway, and being an idiot I took one too. I didn't feel *any* effects whatsoever, which is probably lucky judging by this thread. One of my friends thought he could feel something for 20 minutes or so but I thought he was bluffing.

STAY VERY WELL AWAY from these.

yeah seen them down the Gold Coast other day, stay away from that shit, havent sampled and brought any, I just saw them of a mate and they looked pretty dodgey because when the dye rubbed onto my hands... I was like ... "wtf is THAT??"

^^^Yeah man that dye was incredible. I was blowing out that red shit for days!:X