Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Report - Melbourne - Yellow 3s very strong

doofhard

Bluelighter
Yellow 3s very strong

On Friday night my mate and I bought a yellow 3 each. Last night my mate had half (usually takes wholes and multiples for a night). After only about 20 minutes was extremely mashed.

He was so mashed he did not consume any more for the whole night and said if he had any more he would of had to leave the club (too intence) he gave a tiny nibble to another girl (not even a quarter) and she got very mashed too.

The whole night he was out people kept coming up to him and telling him to stop having so much because he was so fucked but he only had the half.

The is two other factors though that might of made the difference 1. He was sick Thurs and Fri but still went out Fri night on pills and speed 2. After 2 hours sleep in there somewhere went out last night and had the half.

Just letting people know that these pills are very strong possibly the strongest going round at the moment.

This makes me a bit scared considering this will be the pill I return too in 2 months, could be good though means I'll go from dumping wholes to taking quarters.

People.

My friends all took them this weekend in Sydney and all they could say was "WOW" - These are meant to be amazing pills. Grab them if you can.

My close friend, who is a bit of a Pillasaurus and can eat quite a few a night said he had 3 of them and was totalled for the night and the morning.

His other friends dropped halves and were off there chops completely.

I've had all EXCELLLENT reports from several people on these. Keep an eye out for them. I know they defiently are in Sydney.

:)

Good luck!

Shal...
=D

i had one last nite and boom welcome to planet smack! dont get me wrong it was awsome but it was freezing cold outside and it just seemed better to sit int he car and keep warm and smack out.... good dose of mdma

I had an orange 3 last night and it was awesome, to say the least. This was in melbourne.

After just having a close look at it again I can't decide if it's yellow or orange very very in between.

Sydney is currently mashed due to yellow 3's

oh this isnt Backo btw

I started the night with an "amsterdam brownie" and another one in two halves soon after. Despite being off my nut, I had 3/4 of a yellow 3 as well (dont know why) and it was incredible too. And I even threw up from it - very very rare for me.

My mate had 2 1/4 of the yellow 3s to himself (no brownies). He also was off his nuts. Great pills, but nothing special - just a highish dose of MDMA (or very similar) - Id say your mate was off his nuts from 1/2 mainly due to the shit already in his body and his physical state at the time.....if your bodies struggling as it is, itll hit u alot harder obviously.

Please take care as popping more pills when u r coming down is the quickest way to fuck yourself up, and everyone Ive known who does this has had to quit pills after a year or 2 as the habit got too strong (and the effect too small)......Im still enjoying it 8 years after my first hit, but wont be trying it again for at least a month or 2.

Not sure of the appearance though, I just know my mate said it was yellow with a 3.

Rezinate

When you say "yellow", do they look like this? I have seen a few 3's and they were all what I would callorange. Are there actually any that are red and yellow, or are they all the orange ones just described differently? I'm just curious...

I've seen ones (from same batch) that are red to orange (it varied) with a good press, and then others (diff batch) that are a distinct yellow with a fecking hard press. all had no score.

the pic above is a bit pinker than what i remember from the reds/oranges i have seen...

Well I had half of one of those orange/redish 3's and it felt like I had a full one, started to even get major eye wobbles. I would seriously have to rate these babies up with the green CU's and the Blue Fish from a couple years ago.

Very nice drop and they last for a fair while. Others had them too and everyone was mashed. One of the best pills out there at the moment.

I have heard some romours about dodgie ones, so yeah, must be a few batches around that look the same. Maybe best to taste test first cause I'm sure they all come up good on the tester.

Hi babydoc_vic,

The Yellow 3's I had (In Sydney) look exactly like the Red/Pink 3's except they are a noticable Yellow colour. I will try and take a Photo of one of them if I'm able too.

One thing I notice about the Photo you displayed is the pill looks rather "bevilled" as the Yellow/Red 3's I had were much more a solid, well pressed look.

The Yellow 3's, like the Red/Pink ones also have that "Chewy" "Gummy" taste to them when you bite them.

This is all the insight I can offer - Hope it helps :)

*Hugs*

Shal..

=D

yeh i had 1 1/2 orange 3's (the one babydoc_vic posted), and FARRK, they are the strongest pill ive ever had. i had half, couldnt feel anything so i had the other half, still nothing, so half more, and i cant remember much after that
!, i wish i could go back and only take 1 so i could of enjoyed the night more....

I have been enjoying both of these for a few weeks now.

I am in Sydney.

Started with the reds which I can understand could also be described as orange as they are sort of in between. Could also have been described as pink.

Great pills.

Last couple of weeks it has been the yellows which are distinctly yellow or at worst yellow-light orange.

I can see why it may be confusing a bit.

There is however no way that you would describe the Reds as being yellow nor the yellows as being red if that makes sense.

Anyways I agree that the yellows are a little stronger.

Normally I need 1.5 to get me going but one of these babies is fine and if I take my usual dose Im am really rockin hard.

Both pills appear to be from the same press with identical sizes in all directions.

No score at all.

Large number 3 which almost fills the entire side it is on.....1mm at top and bottom.

4mm deep and 8mm diameter circular pill in a barrel shape.

Very small bevel on both sides.

Effects felt by me included.........sat on my bum(was not in a dance environement but did dance the odd tune at home early on), very talkative, lots of empathy, rushes, jaw clenches, cheek chews, slight hallucinations when walking in unfamiliar area...ie seeing lumps in a soccer field that wernt there when I went to step on them,(This is a common one for me)

Took 35mins to come on and started to come out after a bit more than 3 hours.......rushes lasted maybe 30mins to an hour.

No problems sleeping about 4hours after dropping although sweated profusely in bed which I personally enjoy when I have been eing.

Slept solid for 6 hours and could have gone more if I wanted.

Cool afterglow next day and normal scatteredness during which I double dropped 500mg of Vitamin C.

Felt perfect day after that and pleasing to note no depression which I sometimes get for a day or so after.

Great pills.

Keep smiling all.

Last edited:
Babydoc they certainly aren't that colour definatly more a yellow. If I had a camera I'd post a pic.

Nice report MazDan! Great detail and descriptions, thanks :)

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
All I can say is THANK CHRIST there's something good going around Melbourne, I'm damn sick of speed bombs and duds. /SLM drools over thread =D