Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

film: freddy vs. jason

I'm not sure who will win, but I know who will lose - the poor people shelling out for a ticket.

^^^^ your crazy, every horror child of the 80's has been waiting for this match up since 92 when Jason Goes to hell came out and the ending when freddy's hand pulls his mask into the ground, And the people going to watch this are not going cause they think it will be some strange scary movie, like the ring and others like it, people going to watch this are going out of pure joy of the cheese it should have in it.

On a more personal note, I say Jason, if we were in the dream world I'd say Freddy but in the real world, you just can't stop a man who's only mission in life is to KILL, nothing fancy nothing grand just KILL ahh sorry I will admit it, it might make me dorky but I honestly can't wait to see this movie and you know what I'm ok with it

From the previews I've seen, this looks like a cheesy they-should-have-stopped-years-ago movie.

I could be wrong, but I doubt I'll actually make a special trip to the theatre to see this, maybe rent it.

your crazy, every horror child of the 80's has been waiting for this match up since 92

Hey, I am the quintessential horror child. Born in 1970. Changeling, the Fog, The Omen, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Amityville Horror, all the classics were thoroughly enjoyed by me.

But Friday the 13th ran out of steam by the third movie - and they just kept cranking them out. Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge actually was a better movie in my opinion, but then the series slacked right off too.

This movie is an attempt to squeeze more money out of two tired, dead cliche characters. If you really want to enjoy the nostalgia and the cheese, go back and rent the ones you KNOW were good.

This will be a good 'get completely f'd up and go to a late show on opening weekend' type movies where you can enjoy the utter ridiculousness of the whole thing in a drunken crowded theatre. I didnt see JASON X in the theatre due to the screener floating around on the net (like 2 months before the theatre release) but will definitely be paying to see this one.

It should be good. I plan on ingesting various pharmies for this one. The horror genre does kinda suck nowadays (example: 28 days, jeepers creepers) but this should be alright.

^^ thats all I'm saying, half the fun is just being in a crowded theater on opening night with other people who take it for what it is, pure cheese, This my Dracula Vs Wolfman, Godzilla vs "insert some other mutant beast name here" its just plainly 2 of the 80's horror icons duking it out, what more could you ask for 90 minutes,

*raises hand* Ima go see it in the theaters...

One word....sequel....I'll put $100 on

Why make a bunch of $$ off of 1 Freddy vs. Jason movie when you could make more $$ off of 2 or more!!!!

I hope they both die.

I'll leave the details up to you.

This movie is an abomination.

this is one piece of pointless disposable money hungry hollywood bullshit.. i will happily pay $8 to see...

^^ hehe...I'm going to see this, too.

I can't help but wonder why Freddy and Jason wouldn't team up and kill people together...wouldn't that be a more effective method of destruction? ...though, I guess the whole point of the movie is to emphasize the competition between the two...and provoke discussion such as this thread.
I want Jason to win :X

WOW is all I can say, if you love both of these killers GO SEE THIS MOVIE, I know this isn't everyones cup of tea and thats fine and cool but for those of us who love stuff like this go watch it, it truly kicks major ASS, Blood Gore and Boobs, all a slasher movie needs, the rave scene was dumb and totally not realistic but Jason takes care of it for us and Kelly Rowland gets hers in a nice amusing way, I won't spoil it but wow these 2 duke it out and duke it out nicely, the last 30 minutes is just of them fighting, I know some will be all this was a waste and to them it probably is but for me well worth the 8 bucks I shelled out for it and for those who have always wanted to see this fight happen will be very very very pleased with the final product, thats all I can say I'm still taken over with joy from watching it

PUH-Leeze no one spoil this movie by telling all... thanks!! =D

if it was JUST freddy vs jason, freddy would win. he had the brains. but factor in a handful of kids to help, jason has the strength. I have to say, the ending was great except for one thing; there shouldnt be a sequel.

Dan1584 said:
One word....sequel....I'll put $100 on

Why make a bunch of $$ off of 1 Freddy vs. Jason movie when you could make more $$ off of 2 or more!!!!

Yep, they are already planning the next one. It's gonna be Freddy & Jason vs Ash (from Evil Dead.)

I thought it was a *great* flick for exactly what Goodspeed said it was, a you-know-it-will-be-cheesy-so-just-sit-back-and-enjoy-it movie.

I wouldnt even call this a horror flick, I would call it a very violent action flick. not that this is bad i thought this movie was awesome, very fast paced but with a great story. They tie in Jason and Freddy's past and begginings into the story weaved in with a couple new twists and it all fits together in a nice chunk of blood and guts. Ill have to say i was pleasantly suprised by this one :) I reccomend you at least check it out matinee if your skeptical.

DaisyBabe: Are you serious about the Freddy / Jason vs Ash (EVIL DEAD)Because if you are I would have to say that would be completely AWESOME coz Ash is one of my favourite characters of ALL TIME. I know most would say another SEQUEL? But if Ash was in it man I would be excited as @#$% ;)