Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request - Melbourne - White Coca-Cola

doofhard

Bluelighter
Pill info request Melbourne white coka colas

I have been told they are from the same makers of the 3s. Haven't seen em yet will test before buying but anyone tried em no reports yet.

URGENT pill info pls.

Having these "white Coke-a-colas" xtc pills tonight....but never heard of them before.

Would love any info should there be any out there.:)

Just got extra info : coco cola writing on one side, coke bottle on the other. (white)

yeah, I beleive that those pills are the same press as the "safesex/durex" pills that where around last year. I remember seeing a photo on pill reports a few months after the safesex/durex pills where about.
Are the pills thin and wide and the press (coke - a - cola, coke bottle) very well defined but small and acurate? If so they sounded like good pills when they were around in quantity.

Kman003: If you want help, you'll probably have to be more specific - read the Guidelines for tips on how to make a successful Pill Info Request.

You'll need to include information about the pill's appearance, what capital city is closest, et cetera. Furthermore, there is already an existing post on White Coca Cola's...

You may also wish to consider testing your pills before you buy/eat them, to avoid disappointment.

BigTrancer :)

Melbourne

thanks mongo...hope they're as good as those durex ones. I havent a pil tester yet BigTrancer and havent actaully seen the produce in person yet.

gday doof....I just posted a thread for info on white coca colas also...didnt see yours. There is a few replies in mine....ps : amazingly, I was getting some orange 3's....but can only get these white coco colas.... errie.

BT : There were no replies for that thread on white coca cola's....

34256.jpg

Date Submitted 04-Jun-2003
Submitted By Rock-it
*#$!
Name: Coca Cola
Area: Cork, Ireland
Color: White
Logo: Coca Cola
Shape: Round
Rating: 8

Comments: This is my second report on these pills but this has to be a better/ much improved batch to the other one's.

They are white with some red specks, measure 8mm*3mm, well made, double stamped - cola logoi on one side & bottle on the other (see picture)

We were expecting these to be another average pill and similar to the rest around at the moment but they are much better and the best pills we have had in a while. Smooth come up, and then a lovely strong body buzz which lasts for ages, very clean with no jaw clenching or messiness, we didn't take many of these but the effects lasted for ages (well over 4 hours) loads of luv-up feelings (much more than usual), everybody loved these and took less pills than they would on a normal night out.

Overall lovely pills/batch, but i wouldn't splash out on too many of these without first trying them as all the batches look the same and some other friends had coca colas a week ago and said they were very weak. so watch out.

From: Europe/UK Pillreport -- note: not local info, don't take as gospel

That might help, though because it's a Europe report you can't be sure that the pills are the same -- however, the detail in the report IS helpful so you can see if yours is likely to be the same kind, and should be used as an example :)

BigTrancer :)

PS: Kman003 - what city...?

Yeah that picture is looks exactly like the one I saw last night. I'm hopeing to get some of these soon for when I come off my break. Mates that had them last night were incredibly mashed.

One stupid thing that I didn't do last night when we had one at home with a tester was test the thing. If I do get a hold of one though I will test. I havn't seen a cool press like that for a while, it impressed me.

they were good....very good. 7/10. 1.5 was the course, probably drank a little 2 much before. I'm so fucking weak, just wish I could not drink and get the full value out of xtc. oh well. thanks all 4 your quick responses friday....