Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do these artificials really work???

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
My partner recently attended Sexpo and came home with a brochure regards a product or series of products claiming to re-produce the effects of various drugs.

eg:
(Brand Name Liquid ecstasy is a combination of Guarana, Schisandra, Damiana, Smilax, Ginseng, Avena Sativa, Pau D'Arco, Bilberry, Ginkgo, Cayenne, Australia Fruit syrups, & flavours, Purified water & Potassium sorbate (Preservative).

Ecstasy works on your metabolic energy inducing a euphoric high and acting as a physical and sexual stimulant. A great party booster! Designed to emulate chemical ecstasy.)

OK so that is what is written in the brochure for that particular product and they also have products offered as substitutes for speed and a heap of others.

Now I will admit to being rather cynical at the moment.

Can anyone tell me i9f they have used these products and if they actually do anything?

Keep smiling all.

if they did it would be illegal :) try a search if haven't already

Check out the health supliment isle at your local Coles - you'll find all that stuff in bulk, and a damn lot cheaper. They do have an effect, but many people believe that it's largly due to the placebo effect. However the price you would pay for them in the form of "Herbal XTC" and other marketed crap like that is a total scam.

My advice - research the individual components and find out exactly what they do, and then decide whether it's worth what you're paying for it. Personally I think it's a load of crap. As SkiNLaB basically said, if they were as good as the real thing then they'd hardly be legal would they?

apollo said:
Check out this thread - Legal Highs.

:)

Thanks Apollo, actually I had already read that thread and was well aware of peoples thoughts and thanks to the others who have replied.

However having already read that info and the thoughts of others, that is why I asked for any info from people who had actually used the products.

I must admit that i have no idea what the cost of these are but I have no doubt they are ridiculously expensive and probably a load of rubbish.

But to satisfy my curiosity I am interested in the opinion of anyone who may have actually used them.

Keep smiling.