• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine OD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharcyde

Bluelighter
Are there any substances that reverse the effects of a cocaine OD? Heroin users have Narcan, but what is used to on cocaine ODs? This would be a nice thing to know because it seems myfriends and i have been doing lots of the shit lately

My advice :

Dont do so much ! .......it will save you $ , your nose membranes and it won't be so bad on your health .

Keep it special ma friend ! ...........This coming from someone who Enjoys coke alot, but has never fallen into a cokepit in over 1.5 years of usage .

:D

Yeah i guess it is time to slow down, seeing as how me and my buddys are broke as a joke now. Now one more question, does douching your nose after use will reduce the damage coke has on your nose?

cocaine OD's will usally just make you sick...no theres nothing that reverses the cocaine effects.

^^^^ Thats good to know i was worried about heart attacks and other stuff

You SHOULD be worried about heart attacks and other stuff, mainly seizures. "cocaine OD's will usually just make you sick..." is one of the most ignorant things I've read here today.

Coke OD's are easily prevented though. There are warning signs that should tell you you need to take a break. If you start experiencing: tightness in the chest, chest pain, profuse sweating, difficulty breathing, palpitations, shaking, confusion, hallucinations or delusions (besides the normal "I'm the man" delusion that coke produces), then it's time to put the straw down for an hour or two. Trust me, waking up from a seizure on the other side of the room, bruised all over and bleeding is NOT fun.

geetered said:
cocaine OD's will usally just make you sick...no theres nothing that reverses the cocaine effects.

You can die from a Coke OD! 8)

i ve never been too bad but there has been times where i was shakey and it was driving me crazy. the only thing that helped was some alcohol and a pill (zany).????

Yes, shortie got it right.

Liq will calm you down..not sure about when you are OD'ing, because when you are OD'ing you want to be in a hospital, fuck making yourself stop, go to a fuckin hospital.....but to get the anxious feelins down drink a bit of liq.

peace.

Drinking alcohol isn't the best idea. Drinking with coke produces an active metabolite called cocaethylene, which is MORE toxic than cocaine itself.

If you think you're ODing, or close to it, GO TO A HOSPITAL. Better safe than sorry.

Pharcyde said:
Yeah i guess it is time to slow down, seeing as how me and my buddys are broke as a joke now. Now one more question, does douching your nose after use will reduce the damage coke has on your nose?

douching your nose after using coke is good to avoid getting the stuffy "hollywood" flu the day after .

I do it everything I finish a coke session ..........I hate walking around the next day with a clogged up airway .

%)

A friend of mine had a seizure in my living room at a party I was having, right in frount of about 8-9 people. Myself, him, and 3 other friends were up snorting the shit for 2 days straight and all the sudden he falls backwards, and was convulsing with his eyes rolled in the back of his head for like a minute and a half. The worst thing I have ever seen in my entire life. He woke up what seemed to be 20 minutes later, and had no clue what had happend. Only to do more coke about a hour and a half later.

Take it easy buddy. I know I will after seeing what I saw.

or better yet, stick to some nice E pills!

Crimson Cloud, that last part was a joke.

But seriously take it easy on the coke, nice response earlier though Crimson.

MistaSmokalot said:
Yes, shortie got it right.

Liq will calm you down..not sure about when you are OD'ing, because when you are OD'ing you want to be in a hospital, fuck making yourself stop, go to a fuckin hospital.....but to get the anxious feelins down drink a bit of liq.

peace.
Alcohol like said before combines with cocaine in the liver to produce a even more potent heart stimulant.

If you are od'ing then drinking alcohol increases the chance of you actually having a heart attack many fold. Very bad advice.

inimical said:
A friend of mine had a seizure in my living room at a party I was having, right in frount of about 8-9 people. Myself, him, and 3 other friends were up snorting the shit for 2 days straight and all the sudden he falls backwards, and was convulsing with his eyes rolled in the back of his head for like a minute and a half. The worst thing I have ever seen in my entire life. He woke up what seemed to be 20 minutes later, and had no clue what had happend. Only to do more coke about a hour and a half later.

It's nice to know you's just left your buddy and never fucking thought "Hey, maybe he's dying and we should take him to the hospital!"!!! 8)

Gaz_hmmmm said:
It's nice to know you's just left your buddy and never fucking thought "Hey, maybe he's dying and we should take him to the hospital!"!!! 8)

We didn't just leave him. I freaked out, but luckly my friend knew what was happening and rolled him on his stomach, (he said he could possibly vomit, or choke on his tounge). He didn't puke but he kept making grunting noises and eventually opended his eyes. We kept checking his pulse and he never turned real purple or anything.

All was well within 2 hours ;)

well asuming your talking about cocaine nasaly its pretty hard too OD on but when injecting its a different story... I OD'ed one time with coke luckily i didnt fall into a coma or have a heart attack but it was enough for me too never want too touch it again and i didnt inject all that much just a little under a gram but the dude said it was regular street coke and it turned out too be the purest shit ive ever had so if your gonna shoot do a line first too check the quality because street coke is often less than 25% pure but when cocaine is cut from the key its usally around 85% pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.