Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Reno 911

cravNbeets

Bluelighter
Reno 911

i only caught a bit of this show tonight but i laughed my ass off:D anyone else seen it? thoughts? It looks funny as hell to me. May as well add it to my evening regiment of cost free slack:)

It airs on comedy central mondays @ 10 and 10:30

Haven't seen it, but anything that contains State cast members deserves a viewing.

pretty cool stuff - shame it isn't actually filmed in reno...

but it is like getting an idea of what *CMB* goes through every day ;)

Ive seen all of them and I think this show rocks!!! CC has been doing well with Im with Busey and now this! Great show.

my names mark and i'm an addict.

URGH! damn comedy central! they're line up is too good!

weds are the worst most of the time. Reno911, Southpark, Daily Show, Tough Crowd. My lungs hurt like hell afterwards and i dont even smoke pot anymore.

Then when you throw in Adult Swim on cartoon nextwork that runs from 11pm -2 am you have one long fucking night of tv.

i watch to much tv.

thanks for letting me share

some of my friends don't think that this show is that funny. But for some reason, I find it absolutely HILARIOUS. I just can't stop laughing through the episodes. I am a die-hard fan of the state (every episode on tape!) and think that this show is just great :)

I think it's great, but unfortunately I know it probably won't last too long. If you look at the projects (t.v. or film) that are somehow related to the State cast, they really don't do too well. Also, shows that tend to deal in the absurd don't really click with large audiences (i.e. Mr. Show--funniest show ever imo).

^^yeah not like the show can really last but while its here you'd better be watching it.=D

LinZ-E said:
some of my friends don't think that this show is that funny. But for some reason, I find it absolutely HILARIOUS. I just can't stop laughing through the episodes. I am a die-hard fan of the state (every episode on tape!) and think that this show is just great :)

^^your taste=good

your friends' taste=bad

anyone watch last night? rofl @ the cop pouring out some for the hommies.

"......it's like getting tickets to a NASCAR race and knowing that your gonna see Jeff Gordon die." Travis

:D lol

had to bump it back. I was going to start a Reno 911 appreciation thread but wisely used the search function. I too think it's a shame it won't last. Hopefully they have at least one more season and announce it as the final before they drop it. Is there going to be another? Anyone know?

that show's awesome. hopefully there will be new episodes soon?...

i am the biggest 'state' fan but for some reason this show managed to stay off my radar for the longest. well i have recently been able to see it and ji must say i was ROFLMAO

This show is fucking hilarious. I hope they come out with a dvd of the first season