• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs give the ultimate euphoria in your opinion?

LucidDayDream

Bluelighter
Ultimate Euphoria

What drugs give the most ulitimate euphoria?
I'd guess its IV Heroin, which I have not tried (I don't know if I ever would).
But in my experiences its

Oxycontin
Cocaine
Hydrocodone
Marijuana
Alcohol (at the right time)

Are there any combos that are delightful?
I guess my ultimate combo was a few vicodins, some oxy, and morphine..
Is freebasing cocaine highly euphoric?

The ultimate euphoria for me, surprisingly, was a mix of marijuana, adderall and ritalin. The overall clarity, confidence, and just supreme sense of happiness and love overwhelmed me.

Second to that would be marijuana and dxm, back when the two were still fun for me. Smoking a few bowls during the peak always gave me an incredible rush of euphoria, the only drawback being the sketched feeling at the same time.

I have yet to match the euphoria of certain MDMA experiences I have had. And yes, freebasing coke is euphoric for a few minutes, but not at all worth the crash. Also, it is a very self centered type of euphoria, without any of the empatheogenic aspects of MDMA.

I think Crimson hit it right on the money.... wish I would've done that back when I was rolling.

MDMA. Without a doubt. When I had the magic, that is.

Meth would be next.

Transferring to Drug Basics.

mdma defintely gives the best euphoria ... i mean what can beat having every little bodypart just feel perfect ... even ur pinky's fingernail ...

Yep MDMA for me. Really I think it's the definition of euphoria. Other drugs can be much better, but never as euphoric IMO.

The thing is, that drugs that produce euphoria, like opioids, cocaine, amphetamines, and MDxx, each have their own "brand" of euphoria. They're all different but at the right dose can be equally intense imo.

... a blond, a tripper, a soul mate. NO drug can touch that. Too bad it don't last, the come down is always hard.

oops.. wasn't a drug, my bad.

each drug is differnt within its own euphoria..when i take any drug i get euphoric feelings but in different ways. the best one imo is MDMA though

single drug-MDMA
drug combo-40mg oxycontin after doing cocaine all night or hydrocodone and 2-3 beers

Most drugs IV'd produces the most immediate euphoria, such as Heroin, Meth and Cocaine.

I'm going to have to go with candy flipping when LSD and MDMA still worked its wonders but as of right now if I were to search out my own personal eutopia it would be a tie.

1)))80-120mg of OxyContin. I would knock back 60mg, snort 40mg (I don't IV drugs), and save 20mg for a few hours later. An extreme endorphin rush like this is incredible, the entire day and night I would feel amazing.

----------or----------

2)))A couple grams of methamphetamine in which all of it would be going up my nose, finishing up the binge by doing a couple hot rails. This nice drug would keep me going for a few days. Although an endorphin rush has got to blow away a dopamine rush, methamphetamine provides me with that talkative, energetic, open, clear-headed, sociable, sense of well-being that lasts for much more than a day.

Hippie Flipping (mushrooms + MDMA) - - my god, I gave this girl I liked a big cumfy hug and she didn't want to let go so we stood in the hallway hugging for about 5 minutes and it was the most amazing hug in the world...my senses were blown to the extremes, I could literally feel the love and emotions flowing between us like an energy that was surrounding and massaging us...I kept repeating "please don't let go" and she kept replying "not a chance"....then someone told us to get a room but unfortunately that wasn't in the schedule...grrr.

Hippie Flip - is the way to go...IMHO

Peace

C89

A nice big fat shot of heroin about 2 hours into a mushroom trip.

Ahhh the rushes...

Be careful when trying to hit a vein they tend to squirm away like worms when your high on mushrooms. Once you do hit though, ugh.

Lsd and heroin is also very euphoric (I hate that word for some reason), slang term for that combo: Neon Nod. Fun, fun, fun until your Daddy takes the T-bird away...

Also sex on mushrooms is pretty damn nice...