• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs give the ultimate euphoria in your opinion?

I would say snowcone, followed by MDMA. Nothing beats the immediate rush of having the weed and rock fucking with the mind so instantaneusly, then dropping a pill in retort which seems to bring the magic up to an insane level.. well for me anyway :)

haribo1 said:
If dopamine is your idea of 'euphoria' then cocaine/opiate mix gets the MOST dopamine into the brain.
If serotonin is your idea of 'euphoria' then MDMA + 2CB gets the MOST serotonin into your brain.

It's like comparing apples & oranges. Dopamine drugs tend to be addictive, serotonin drugs tend not to be...
Excellent point, my initial post was meth/heroin speedball followed up with IM ketamine which would obviously be a dopamine flood. For a seratonin-based high I love the LSD+MDMA+THC combo with a little nitrous thrown in at the peak.

shal said:
I would say that MDMA has showed me the most euphoria, Especially on certain nights with friends, at clubs, everywhere.

Alexander Shulgin - I love you.

*Hugs*

Shal...
=D

Seconded! I heard a song the other night that reminded me of some of the best times I've had after taking a couple of pills, probably between my 5-10th mdma experience, about 3 years ago.

It's hard to describe that feeling, and what a contrast between the feeling I get now to what I felt then.

Yeah im also going for the LSD-MDMA-THC combo, had it for the first time last year at a festival and also did a couple of nitrous cartridges at the peak, took me off into a whole new world. But that combo was the best ive ever felt

methylone for me, or lsd.
Methylone is more euphoric than mdma in my opinion and methylone magic hasn't left me.

yeah ecstacy is definately the most euphoric substance ever, it gives you the best rush ever

IF: shooting drugs is the most euphoric method of intake
AND: MDMA is the most euphoric drug

THEREFORE: shooting MDMA must be the best.

lulz.. anyone actually ever shoot up ecstasy? i've heard accounts of it occurring on the NYC rave scene circa early 90s

All you MDMA freaks, shush. We all know that you think that stuff is the best, but its far from it.

The best is by far pure amphetamine salts, if you mix yourself a concoction of energy drinks, sex, and a lot of speed, with the assistance of some anti-acids to help calm the increased stomach acidity that amphetamine brings, then by god you'll have fun. Ofcourse, having that combination with weed and taking fat rips from a hookah then putting on an oxygen mask, ahh man, you'll be feeling so amazing.

Pure oxygen is the most euphoric of all things to the human body, everything else is secondary, but using it as part of a combination where you are creating a large essence of nicotine filled smoke from a hookah flavored like hawaiian punch, and then exhaling only to have this rush of pure oxygen flowing. While your high on speed and tweaking a little more from sipping on some redbull, then god damn do you get euphoric. MDMA is shit compared to that experience, nuff said.

Btw...

haribo1 said:
If dopamine is your idea of 'euphoria' then cocaine/opiate mix gets the MOST dopamine into the brain.
If serotonin is your idea of 'euphoria' then MDMA + 2CB gets the MOST serotonin into your brain.

It's like comparing apples & oranges. Dopamine drugs tend to be addictive, serotonin drugs tend not to be...

Your a tool bag honestly, drugs that are agonists to receptors causing the release of serotonin are far from not being addicting, get your facts straight, theres more bad press around cocaine and heroin, but hey, the number of drugs out there that affect serotonin levels in our systems are the worst of any. Hell, Anti-Depressants are the most addicting substances once someone has been on them for a while. Theres a lot more depth to the argument but disregard me, I'm high :D

Turn the phone on silent.
Play NIN 'closer' trance remix with static-x
You're home alone, anticipating no company for hours.
It's just you and a gram of tweak.
No dope chasers around to stare at you.
A purty new pipe with your favorite lighter of course.
Surrounded by endless hours of project tweaking fun.
The very thought of it gets you high with excitement.

Dope is great :)

MDMA on New Years Eve 2005 at the best club in Minneapolis (1st Avenue) with my best friend (also on MDMA) and another friend.

It was the first time MDMA has worked for me, and of course it was incredible.

I even had a few oxycontin 5mg IR (the little orange guys) to come down with.

...one of the best nights of my life...

Ultimate euphoria for me is IV crystal with a GHB chaser. If the stuff is good, then it's fucking awesome.

Wow, this was posted in '03.
And it remained in the wrong forum for that long =D

--> Drug Culture

Send back if you don't want.

"mdma + heroin" - johanneschimpo.... So right so right... nothing really compares for me

once I shared a half weight of MDMA crystals and a gram of near enough pure meth with my best mate at a party - no one else knew why we were sooooo munted, but fuck me swingin that was the most euphoric shit I've ever had...