• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs give the ultimate euphoria in your opinion?

my favorite highs

DXM =D
Benadryl =D
Vistaril =D (the safer version of Benadryl)
TMG =D
Ginkgo =D (please don't laugh! Some people sell it as Herbal XTC, others smoke it in joints. You have to know what you're doing when you buy it though, otherwise you'll end up with cheap nasty "sugar pills")

How can you guys like tobacco, pot, alcohol, opiates, and speed? I hate all of them! They only give me bad trips :(

1. My girlfriend in my arms

2. The second time I did MDMA

3. pure DXM, now and forever

^^ Aww that's sweet. (Your first choice, I mean ;) )
For me, it would be 1st time MDMA and a few others. When I think about it though, I felt the best, happiest and most alive in the moment just on a local speed bomb! Deeper connections and experiences have happened on MDMA though.

Ow yes i forget something.. making love with girlfriend.. it's really amazing.. the high is just so fucking noticable and that just without drugs.. very cool :)

mine would probably be the first time I ever did ecstacy I just can't explain how good it was.

I would say Shrooms and Ecstacy although it was a bit fucking scary at certain points

mine is my first time doing xtc think pills mostly contained mda had a quik visual of elf on my bed then i leaned closer n it dissapeared. couldn,t really move for a while, but was fun. only prob now is any other drug i have tried pales in comparison of euphoria

1. My girlfriend (now my wife) and I had a shit load of cocaine but we had become bored of using it so much. I was cooking up some ketamine at the time and we talked about how the combination of the two anesthetics might make for a great high even though they shared different properties. Well, we both IM some ketamine and start snorting bumps of cocaine every ten minutes and IM'ing every 45 minutes. We had so much fun...

2. My very first experience with MDA in combination with mushrooms (hippy flipping). I was with my best friend doing our weekend clubbing and we found a hook-up for some mushrooms. We had no need for the MDA as we were "helping people out" at the moment. My friend had always told me how great the feeling was and I never had so I didn't believe how great he made it sound. Well after an hour from consuming them I had one of the best mind opening, spiritual experience in my life!

3. My first experience IV'ing heroin. My girlfriend (now wife) injected that needle into my arm and.....well....bliss

~Dr. Sleepy

First time I did MDMA, although it's annoying looking back because although it was probably the best I've ever felt, I really wasted it (all I did was sit down for an hour, and 1 crap pill which did nothing, followed by another which brought me up).

1. First time good MDMA.
2. IV coke+heroin.
3. IV heroin first time.
4. Huge doses of LSD.
5. Speed and cannabis is ok too.

the one and only uitimate euphoria is ECSTACY along with any type of amphetamine, in my opinion.

K'dOUTinAZ said:
Na, serious. Smoking a cigarette, beats any euphoria.

Nothing like a cigarette before and after work and twenty cigarette breaks in-betwen work. Good times. I can't take crack breaks, my boss would know.

You could be a great tobacco salesman.

2 bottles of robo - a can of beer 3 hydrocodone and a joint and i'm a happy man. VERY happy

by far my most euphoric body orgasam feeling came from a night of ecstacy followed up the next morning(while coming down) by a couple fat lines of ketamin and a couple caps of GHB. this was the first time my legs have ever had orgasms.

also of course IV heroin and IV heroin&coke

maddkatt said:
mdma defintely gives the best euphoria ... i mean what can beat having every little bodypart just feel perfect ... even ur pinky's fingernail ...

Exactly...and if you put alcohol then you really havent had a good roll.

Alcohol isnt too euphoric...fuck i'd rather be completely sober than drunk

Even my weakest rolling expirience was about 10 times better than anytime i've ever gotten drunk...and i've drank my fairshare of booze before i started eating rolls and taking rides on the A-train

IV meth+heroin speedball followed about an hour later by IM ketamine

A very high dose of LSD. It's not a euphoria like meth, coke, smack, MDMA or even weed. It's a magical euphoria when you can feel the full force of God raining down on earth letting you know that existence is how you want to perceive it.

If dopamine is your idea of 'euphoria' then cocaine/opiate mix gets the MOST dopamine into the brain.
If serotonin is your idea of 'euphoria' then MDMA + 2CB gets the MOST serotonin into your brain.

It's like comparing apples & oranges. Dopamine drugs tend to be addictive, serotonin drugs tend not to be...