• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs give the ultimate euphoria in your opinion?

Ive done many drugs and i would say the most euphoric is probably IV'ing oxycontin while drunk and on xanax (note: its extremely dangerous; and it can kill you) my dose was IV 40mg oxycontin i had drank around a pint of vodka and 2mg Xanax... smoking rock is also euphoric too the max. but imo its not worth the crash.

Excuse my ignorance but what is hippie flipping?

Best euphoric experience so far: IV meth/ice. I haven't tried heroin and have no interest too. Haven't done shrooms either. Nang is a bulb isn't it?

Hippie-flipping is taking e and shrooms together. And if by bulb you mean nitrous oxide, then yes, nang is a bulb. (p.s. I loathe the term nang. It's such a stupid fucking word. Just my opinion.:))

Best euphoria I ever had was propably 300mg of oral demerol and some weed then getting on a plane flight for florida.

I kept nodding out in my seat and the guy next to me kept asking me if I was ok, I said I was really tired and continued to enjoy the buzz.

I think most of the euphoria came from knowing I was gana see my mom and I was on my way to florida.

Kept hallucinating from the demerol which is the only opiate that does that to me......

I'd have to agree about the marijuana + Demerol. After banging approximately 200 mg of Demerol 2 hours before, I smoked a decent amount of green.

Basically that intense relaxation is greatly increased with the weed. The focus that weed causes also intensifies it!

The best description I can give; Anyone who has done hard physical labor:

Imagine you just worked worked 16 hours straight. It's Friday and you've got some time to rest. That split second when you finally get a change to lay down, grab a bear and chill. Multiply that by 100x. Complete, perfect, intense relaxtion where everything is perfect, life is great and not a worry in the world.

NN

Just wondering:

Why dont people take mdma with lsd/shrooms more often? I have only seen good words about these combos.

How does it change? Feel better? No bad trips? More intense visuals?

A nice potent Eigth of mushrooms a little bit of pot and a couple of beers hits the fuckin Spot, I'd suggest this combo for everyone :D

Its Mind-Boggling 8o

mdma

I would say that MDMA has showed me the most euphoria, Especially on certain nights with friends, at clubs, everywhere.

Alexander Shulgin - I love you.

*Hugs*

Shal...
=D

Just wondering:

Why dont people take mdma with lsd/shrooms more often? I have only seen good words about these combos.

How does it change? Feel better? No bad trips? More intense visuals?

Well even though Candy Flipping and Hippie Flipping are absolutely beautiful and amazing experiences they are incredibly intense, and if you end up somehow in a negative situation with your mind, or things get too intense for you to handle things can turn VERY badly VERY quickly. But overall these combos produce great results.

Weed along with opiate of choice and a few N2O balloons enhanced with your favorite music blaring...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Talk about full on BLISS!!!! =D

Dan1584--

Precisely. A very common mistake is to assume that MDMA is a bulletproof guarantee against a bad trip.

A good dose of a good psychedelic will hugely overpower MDMA...generally the euphoria of MDMA will show through a bit and push things toward that, but it is no contest when it comes to getting in a bad place on either shrooms or LSD...that MDMA is NOT gonna matter at all.

I've had many a bad trips even when using MDMA in the combination but it does help some.

I long for the nights I can't remember with the friends I'll never forget. :D

The most euphoric I have ever been was DMT.

Rather, when I realized that I wasn't dead..... that was euphoria...

other than that it would be the combination of MDMA, MDA, MUSHROOMS and 5-meoAMT...

Yes, I know meo-AMT is and MAOI... yes it was intesnse... yes it scared me... FUCK YES, I'd do it again...

No, I don't care about the consequences.

IV Oxycodone or 2.5mg of vaporized fentanyl, but as you can tell I have a thing for opiates

Yes theres nothing like coming down from a DMT trip as its so wonderful being alive and sober and theres nothing like DMT to show you how true that is!

I had a ultimate euphoria for four times.

-When i ate my first space-cake
-When i dropped a half-superman and it was like 6 months ago that i took my last pill
-One time when i smoked some joints, had very little guarana and drunk 1 beer!
-When i had a great insight with weed, well had that some more times :p (weed insight with euphoria rule the world)

roliepolie said:
I long for the nights I can't remember with the friends I'll never forget. :D

The most euphoric I have ever been was DMT.

Rather, when I realized that I wasn't dead..... that was euphoria...

other than that it would be the combination of MDMA, MDA, MUSHROOMS and 5-meoAMT...

Yes, I know meo-AMT is and MAOI... yes it was intesnse... yes it scared me... FUCK YES, I'd do it again...

No, I don't care about the consequences.
Thats quite contradictory to your usual comments. Anyway, while all tryptamines inhibit MAO to some degree, there is no evidence that alpha-O-DMS (5-MeO-AMT) is a significant MAOI.

IV 40mg of OxyCodone.. it's not enough to make me nod, but it's definately enough to make me feel just perfect.