• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs give the ultimate euphoria in your opinion?

First time MDMA gave me the best euphoria until I got into psychedelics. MDMA might be euphoric but it feels fake. It forces you to be happy and etarded without any deeper meaning to it, you can't even rationalize to yourself why you are happy.

Mushrooms + Cannabis on the other hand gave me the best sense of well being I have ever had, which blew MDMA out of the water. I would call it more than euphoria though because it felt a lot deeper than that.

Mescaline + Cannabis was just as good.

Hmm I've tried a lot of hard drugs...but only smoked/snorted them...I think personally for me, IV heroin would be the ultimate euphoria...but I mean thats cause I have a thing for downers...
I personally enjoy opiate euphoria way more than any other type of euphoria...but some people find it boring...so far out of all the hard drugs I've done, I'd say either strong poppy tea or snorted heroin has given me the most euphoria
In terms of stimulants...well damn, I personally don't like the speedy effect it makes me anxious and uncomfortable, but nothing has ever made me feel more powerful and hopeful than smoked ice (ice meaning HIGH quality meth...ie completely transparent shards specifically made for smoking with 0 adulterants)....coke never really gave me that much euphoria...

But, and this might surprise ya'll, the strongest, most __real__, significant, life-changing, powerful, indesribable happiness I've ever gotten was from an 8 gram mushroom trip...it felt like I had conquered a HUGE obstacle...it felt completely real and the afterglow lasted months...really changed my life. Nothing beats psychedelic euphoria,because you have to work to get it and once you do, its infinitely better than any hard drug because you've earned it.

just my 2 cents

MDMA with my boyfriend - it's like we're the only people in the world that matter

digitalshyst said:
hippie flipping
Talk about hitting the nail right on the head. I don't think I've EVER felt as much euphoria as I did while on MDA and Mushrooms. The only downside is that other drug experiences pale in comparison to that:\

2CB without a doubt although it does'nt push you into it like MDMA but with the right mind set it can blow MDMA to pieces with unmatchable euphoria. Now MDMA and 2CB is great but it can't match just plain 2CB in its euphoric effects as 2CB provides a feeling of true euphoria unlike MDMA which feels great but it does'nt give you that feeling of connection with everything to the degree 2CB can. Also 2CB and LSD can be out of this world but the LSD seems to add that fuzziness of reality and fantasy which makes it hard to achieve true euphoria like on just 2CB. Also MDMA and diacetylmorphine is definately highly euphoric and an experience you won't forget but the euphoria just is'nt the same as with Nexus.

wowowowowoow

synchrojet said:
I have yet to match the euphoria of certain MDMA experiences I have had. And yes, freebasing coke is euphoric for a few minutes, but not at all worth the crash. Also, it is a very self centered type of euphoria, without any of the empatheogenic aspects of MDMA.
Yeah I'd agree, good MDMA with some good bud has given me some of the most euphoric nights of my life.

I've also spent quite alot of time smoking crack and altough it can very quickly rush you so hard you're fall backwards the overall experiance dosn't compare.

j dude
... a blond, a tripper, a soul mate. NO drug can touch that. Too bad it don't last, the come down is always hard.

oops.. wasn't a drug, my bad.
hehehe =D

K'dOUTinAZ, funny.

Na, serious. Smoking a cigarette, beats any euphoria.

Nothing like a cigarette before and after work and twenty cigarette breaks in-betwen work. Good times. I can't take crack breaks, my boss would know.

K'dOUTinAZ said:
Na, serious. Smoking a cigarette, beats any euphoria.

Nothing like a cigarette before and after work and twenty cigarette breaks in-betwen work. Good times. I can't take crack breaks, my boss would know.
I use to smoke crack on my lunch brakes all the time. The odd little bit of brown aswell. =D

I'd say speed, acid and MDMA, its a difficult mix to get right though and the come down can end up being very harsh.

Well I used to smoke meth on my breaks years back so I don't see why not crack....hmmm.

Tabbaco sucks and is a complete waste of time, money and your own life not to mention supporting the war on drugs as tabbaco companies are the ones who fund alot of this drug war propaganda along with alcohol companies as well.

the best is MDMA
sometimes tryptomines
but opiates are shittttttttttttttttttt;)

Dexter666 said:
Tabbaco sucks and is a complete waste of time, money and your own life not to mention supporting the war on drugs as tabbaco companies are the ones who fund alot of this drug war propaganda along with alcohol companies as well.

0)_____/__________)))~~~

{{{Blows big ol cloud of brown smoke at Dexter}}}

Blah, blah, blah. The taxes your paying is going towards funding also, stop bitching hippie before I have to throw a beer can on the ground, and then one at your ugly face. YOUR life is a waste of time...and I'm not complaining.

I usualy don't flame and i don't pay taxes either as i don't exist but you my friend are a real idiot for wasting time, money and eventualy your own life in order to make big bussiness more rich and give more funding to the DEA in oder to fight the WOD, if you want to smoke tabbaco grow your own, roll it and enjoy(Although i don't see what you enjoy in it, i think you think its cool to smoke and is rebellious well i got news for you the government wants you to smoke so they can reap all the benefits.) or buy some bulk from a non-commercial supplier. I realy don't see why people smoke tabbaco as first off your paying for something that first gets you heavily addicted with no pleasurable effects at all and then it makes you irritable if you don't have it and then you eventualy die from lung cancer which happened to my father and i'll tell you one thing its not pretty and even with the medication he was given it was miserable for him. So my question is to everyone on this board who smokes, why?
Oh and your life is a waste of time because i'm actualy helping the cause not destroying it and you have no idea who i am do you!

Last edited: