Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

FILM: intacto

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
intacto

a sub-culture of people who seek thrills by gambling with luck - their own and other people's.

excellent movie. it didn't give anything away and, i have to admit, i was a little confused. this technique has been used before (e.g. momento, the bourne identity). basically, we get clued in as the characters get clued in. after i finished watching it, i watched the first 20 minutes again and that made a big difference to my understanding.

novel idea, well directed and with some great performances - including the great max von sydow.

alasdair

I watched this movie last night and was very impressed. Some pretty intense moments to be hard throughout the film, for instance, when they're running blindfolded through the forest.

I need to get a second viewing in before posting any more, but I can definitely recommend this one!

Nice break from the norm

There are a lot of really bad movies out there for your renting displeasure but this film does not qualify as one of those. I loved this flick! There's something to be said about going home with a video you aren't sure is a safe bet and then ending up thoroughly enjoying it. It is a bit confusing trying to scan the subtitles and also keep track of the characters but that's what second viewings are for. Definitely not the usual fare but something everyone would enjoy.

Loved the scenes during the first game (with the bug).

BUMP

Come on, more people had to have seen this flick. I thought it was one of the best movies I've seen in the last couple years.

I have seen this and a great flick at that, was very impressed with the story and idea, great stuff!

I actually watched it about a year ago - really enjoyed it. I can't say it was 'classic' or had anything super stellar memorable about it other than the basic concept (which has been done by others, many did it worse). Perhaps I'll watch it again, just to see it with the full understanding. Would I recommend it? If you've run out of 'new releases' that you had to see, yeah.