Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ice w/ big pupils?

keystroke

Bluelighter
does anyone know if smoking Ice or Crystal Meth will have an effect on the size of ones pupils to the extent that MDMA does?

as I have seen, a few people at work come in totally wide-eyed from MDMA, but am not sure as to whether or not this will be the case with meth or ice.

Meth consumption can dilate the pupils in a similar/same way that MDMA do.

And a page can be read for some info backing up that statement is located here

bugger,

that means if I wanted to try it, it wouldn't be done on a sunday night as my pupils are horrid, they often grow to the same size as the colour in my eyes when I previously have taken MDMA.

A second question, does smoking/eating/snorting this drug induce any form of weight loss as stated on mentioned site? has anyone experienced this weight loss from short/long term use and is it muscle weight that's lost or is it body fat?

any experienced forum members feedback will be much appreciated.

Last edited:
found the information i needed.

Losing weight with methamphetamine or any other drug for that matter is absolutely the worst way to do it. The reason being is that drugs suppress your appetite and therefore you do not eat - anything. What happens when you do this (don't eat) your body is not getting the nutrients is needs to function and therefore your body starts feeding off of itself. This means that you are losing muscles not fat. When you do eat, your body will store every single drop of it in case you starve it again in the future and therefore it will have a little stash to eat off of in case you do. What happens is that when you quit the drugs, being that your body has these stashes and is so nutrient deprived that it will not burn off any calories or fat and therefore you will put the weight right back on plus some and it takes a lot longer and a lot more effort to lose it again even if you try to use drugs again to do so.

^^^
This is exactly right. If you use meth to lose weight, you will gain it all back and MORE when you stop. I can tell you from personal experience.

What happens when you do this (don't eat) your body is not getting the nutrients is needs to function and therefore your body starts feeding off of itself. This means that you are losing muscles not fat.

Rubbish. If you have any body fat, this will go first. This is why amphetamine oxidation derivatives such as phenylpropanolamine and pseudoephedrine are used in prescription diet pills. Its just like a diet by self control - except no self control is required. There is a slight difference however because not only to amphetamines suppress appetite, they also speed up metabolism. This means fat gets burnt faster, and if you have absolutelly not body fat, your muscles etc will go.

When you do eat, your body will store every single drop of it in case you starve it again in the future and therefore it will have a little stash to eat off of in case you do.

Rubbish. When you do it, if you are hungry and need energy, your body will do what it normally does with food. Use what it needs and store excess for later.

What happens is that when you quit the drugs, being that your body has these stashes and is so nutrient deprived that it will not burn off any calories or fat and therefore you will put the weight right back on plus some and it takes a lot longer and a lot more effort to lose it again even if you try to use drugs again to do so.

These stashes are called fat deposits, which you will most certainly NOT have after being on drugs for a long time regularly (every day). You body will be very nutrient deprived and you will be so fucking hungry all the time and so used to being able to eat and not put on weight that you will keep eating until you put all your fat back on, and in most cases continue.

All it takes is habitual excersise/gym and proper nutrition even when on drugs. In this case, even if you are having a break, you may put on a few kilos, but never ever approach the weight you were when you started drugs (assuming you were fat). If you were never fat, always excersised and always ate right and plenty, I think you will only notice a slight weight loss when on drugs.

You will lose both muscle and fat, but in my experience more muscle than fat. It is a bizarre phenomenon.

^^^^ maybe what you thought was all muscle was actually fat? :) j/k :)
In my experience you get hell cut. I know plenty of people that go to the gym. Most take ephedrine, less take dexies, and even less have a smoke. But all are buff, fit and very cut. They all eat well as eating is simply something you have to master while on drugs.

the less u eat, the more weight u'll put on wen u start eating more again. it doesnt matter if ur on drugs or not, if u starve urself for a certain amount of time, ur always going to put the weight back on after.
it also doesnt matter if ur on drugs or not, u can eat as much as u want, as long as u burn off that energy. simple.

meth doesnt always dialate pupils. my eyes are terrible on mdma, there is no colour whatsoever. but with ice(meth) they dont get bigger.
in my experience my eyes only get bigger on meth when you become dehydrated or have had a really big session.
but i'm in the middle of quitting a meth addiction. 4 days without and im struggling to fight the cravings and doing everything i can to not pick up the phone and call a dealer. wish me luck!!:)
DfI:)

(((dfi)))

Be strong, you can make it. You are so wise just to know that you have a problem and that you need to quit -- this will take you far. Best of luck.

Good luck dfi. Another 4 days and you'll be well clean of metabolites and your natural energy levels should be gradually returning. The cravings probably won't stop for some time, but once you get back into early nights and waking up feeling fresh, the desire just doesn't seem the same IMO. Although I've never booted speed, I've had some rather extended every day use periods. After stopping, I am listless and somewhat intolerant for a few days (coffee is great) and so generally try to avoid any frustrating or demanding situations -easier said than done- and get lots of sleep and good food.

As for meth working as a weight loss drug; I've found short term it can be useful, bearing in mind that after long term use, metabolism is quite likely to slow down. My experience and that of acquaintances seems to indicate that it depends completely what you do while on it, as well as what you eat during and after. I have always had a naturally fast metabolism, but when I have used consistently for any period I've found that metabolism and elimination is dramatically slowed. For me, this usually returns to normal within a few days of ceasing use.

Like Runner, I know several body builders and aerobics people who combine these drugs with a heavy training routine. Definitely a risky practice for the heart, but then again caffeine probably isn't much different in high doses.

To avoid many of the metabolic problems listed above, make sure you eat while on Meth. If you're using with intention of fasting, then pre-load with tyrosine and multi-vits and don't go over 24 hours without eating.

My favourite meth sustenance food is:

English Spinach salad. (My ol' Albanian mate -RIP- claimed this was "the powerful medicine")
ingredients: English Spinach, red onions, feta cheese, chopped tomatoes, bit of garlic, small slices of capsicum, chopped parsley, Yoghurt plain (acidophilus) lemon juice (very important)

Toss salad, adding liberal amounts of yoghurt and mixing through. An alternative to yoghurt can be a French dressing, but try the yoghurt and I'm sure most of you will love it.

2 or 3 small Eye Fillet steaks: cooked medium rare in a hot iron frypan. Perfect compliment to the salad.

Drink: Beetroot & Carrot juice with a pinch of Ginger

This meal will stimulate gastrointestinal motility (slowed by amphetamines) and give you virtually everything you could need. Ms P said to add that for the girls it's also a great multiple-source of iron.

^^Yeah same, I've even sat in front of a mirror and methed myself silly, and my pupils didn't budge.
Pot never made my eyes red either when I used to smoke, (they'd go glassy though) I think my eyes are unresponsive for some strange reason

my eyes never used to get big, but now i've become quite the space cadet....yet many of my friends' get a whole lot bigger!

that is one of the good things about ice your pupils dont go big! one of the small reasons why people take it regulary, u dont have to be paranoid about your eyes

Although doubtfall, but could the size of pupil dilation have anything to do with the method of administration. i.e. eating, snorthing or smoking?

Because like people have said on this board, some people's seem to dilate alot, whilst others dont. I find that my pupils are not affected much at all, and i will generally snort it. Have other people who administer it differently found that their pupils do dilate?