Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA comedown + Caffiene == Headfuck?

Kid_Cisco

Bluelighter
Hey guys.

I had a really strange experience yesterday, and I was wondering if anyone could relate.

After a massive night out on MDMA pills, I didn't really start to feel straight until about 11am. Not coming down, just not totally mashed anymore. The funny thing is this: At about 5pm, after I'd had about 30 minutes of crappy sleep, and still had a wicked, wicked afterglow, I had a cup of pretty strong brewed coffee. About 10 minutes later my vision went all nutty and all of a sudden I seriously felt like I was about to start rushing again. It was really really strange. I didn't feel completely straight again until I'd had 4 beers and then, at about midnight, crashed out for 9 hours sleep.

Anyone else ever experienced anything like this???

Cheers,
The Notorious K I D :D

Arent they just flashbacks? I remember driving on new years night (after a big ny eve) .. and the traffic lights and lights on the road all started going funny (I stopped driving obviously). I'm sure its happened to everyone at some stage?

Yes. I've found caffeine to have a much stronger than usual effect in the day or two after a big night out on pills. After sleeping after a big night, if I want to get to sleep again, I won't touch any caffeine... even Monday or Tuesday after a big Saturday night, if I drink a can of V energy drink, I get a brief rush from it.

I'm guessing it's something to do with the fact that caffeine is a stimulant, so it's much like doing a bump of speed.

Yep, I had that recently after a night on the Green Butterflies (yum!!). The following monday I felt a bit weak at work so had a strong coffee. I started shaking uncontrollably, got the sweats and my vision started wobbling. Very unsteady on my feet as well. It passed after a couple of hours but was not a pleasant experience.

Did you smoke pot aswell? Because I find that even a day later after a huge night when I smoke pot, I get huge waves, sometimes stronger than anything I felt that night.