Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: doggy fizzle televizzle

on the road

Bluelighter
doggy fizzle televizzle

I LOVE snoop dogg!!!!

Has anyone seen his late night show on MTV?

whatta pimp!

i saw this show once... some skits were funny, but most weren't, in my opinon. this is probably because snoop really creeps me out for some reason.

did you see the episode that was called "Blackass", acting like the show jackass? oh man that was hilarious. Snoop and some other guy were just like yo, there's the cops, do something crazy, so Snoop goes yo whatup, slaps the coffee out of the cops hands and runs like hell. Fo shizzle.

Ever see the first episode where he is a "teacher" in a 2nd grade class?
Or the one where he's "teaching" English to various ethnic people who dont speak much English...
LMAO... good times...

the funniest part of that show was the one where he was the substitute school teacher, and he wzs like, "ight kids, your first lesson will be: DO DRUGS!" and wrote it real big on the board

Snoop: repeat after me kids, DO DRUGS!

Kids: DOOOO DRUUUUUUGS!

shadystoner said:
where is it on?

Your on BL to much to realize theres a new show on tv.

500 post in about a month......geeeeeeeeez. lol

no harm man, just damn, you post A LOT!! lol

maddkatt said:
MTV dude ... u dont get that channel

i wish i didnt. theres never really anything good on. i hate that Snoop Dogg show, its pretty stupid. id take dave chappels show anyday over Snoops!

I LOVE it!

The best skit by far is the one titled "BLACKASS" which is a spoof of JACKASS... Snoop walks up to a couple of cops sitting on a cruiser sipping coffee saying "Now I'll teach them white folk how to do pranks right" and slaps the coffe cups out of their hands and then runs away as the cops follow in hot pursuit.

This is GOOD television!

;)
SG

snoop

the snooopster

shizzler my nizzler

snoop doggy dog!