Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rave+Drugs+Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

LahLahGatecrasher

Bluelighter
Ive never carried any drugs into raves or clubs, just meet up with ppl I know and purchsed my pills, but now Im all hooked up before hand and Im just a bit worried about passing thro security and getting caught, I know the procedure before passing Im worried it will also effect my roll, can anyone help me out with some tips or there opinon..

Thanks guyz

:\

Where are you from? In melb I'm yet to have seen or heard of anyone getting their pockets searched in over 3 years. That's not to say it won't happen, but just that it's not that likely. If you're in sydney though then from what I've heard you'd better find a good hiding spot.

That said, I'm not sure if this thread is something the mods of the forum will want to have. Although I guess it could be argued that it's generally safer to buy your stuff outside an event to cut down on the chances of getting crap, and to give you an opportunity to test before using. The other problem is that if all the good hiding places are mentioned on bluelight then the security guards are going to know where to look!

Just be creative, and don't look nervous. :)

Yes I attend Melb partys. Also I never buy of ppl I dont know, they are friends I meet up with to get the goods! Thanks dude for ur help!

I probably should clarify before I give anyone a false sense of security that I haven't been to any of the bigger parties in a long time now. So for all I know things have changed. Remember that drugs are illegal, and so therefore you're breaking the law by having them on you. Drug use is so common now for a lot of people that it's easy to forget this. Imagine that you're trying to hide a gun - obviously nobody with any brains is going to actually hide a gun, but the concept might help remind you of the possible consequences of getting caught with illegal items. Then with this in mind, do what you think would be necessary to make sure you don't get caught. You're not going to get strip searched, but you want to be able to stand up to a basic once-over.

Anyway, run a search (in other forums too, and espcially the archives), and you'll probably find more info. This has definitely been discussed before. :)

i was suprised at * when the guy went thru my wallet, he just seemed determined to find something! (i did have a chunky wallet, lots of shit in it).

[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck don't say that shit I always have my pills in my wallet never thought they would look.
But in all honesty they aren't looking for personal use drugs (although if they find them they will take them)
They are looking for the DDs that take in large quantities.

I have been patted down, 3 pills in the bottom of my pocket and they didn't feel them remember pills and powders are very small when in personal quantities.

If all else fails STICK EM UP YA BUM LOL

I would suggest putting them in your pocket and forgetting they're there. Or if you're really worried, your underpants. Or if you're really really worried, leave them at home...

BigTrancer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.