Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dodgy Doves

Scrambled_On_Eggs

Bluelighter
just recently a batch of doves hit cairns with both strange test results and also some strange effects...

The doves almost looked like the old pink doves except have a slightly different score on the back...

There has bin talk on bluelight and pillreoprts about some dangerous/dodgy doves, i was wondering if any blighters in other cities have had experience with these...

Every different person who has them has a different experience, and imo these pills are a cocktail of different drugs...any thoughts?

What was the weird test result?

Can you give an exact description of the good vs bad?

I wouldn't call them so much dangerous but there were some that were not MD.

I bought what I thought was a Pink dove (suppose to be amazing) but turns out it's what other people call a sparrow (looks nearly the same) and were K pills.

Thats about all the info I have but buy a tester and you will only get what you want?

There is a batch of pink sparrows going around that look almost exact to a dove. but the pic is a LITTLE different. i had one of these knowing what they were. an ok amount of K but a fucking SHITLOAD of speed. let's put it this way 1 sparrow. no sleep. i resort to rohypnol...no sleep............a lot of speed in these baby's if rohypnol can't knock you out.

it seems a dodgy family of pills is floating around... all speed/k bombs...tho they DO work (specially up de nose) they dont seem to have too much MD content....

among the culprits are... Pink hearts, pink doves, stickmen and white xmen...can anyone name anymore
(all the pills have the same press and smell!)

How has the conclusion of MDMA + Ketamine + Speed been derived?

What was the test result of all of these pills? I gather you do more than smell your pills to judge its contents.

theres a new report on pillreports stating that there's a batch of yellow doves that are shit.

i don't think will see any good doves around for a while except from the old batch, it's time for the dodgy remakes to hit the streets