Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Xtc Enhancers

doofhard

Bluelighter
There are products on the market available in bong shops etc that are suppose to enhance the whole feeling.

The products I am talking about I think are small bottle of liquid fragrences that when inhaled increase the intencity of the roll. These can be specificly for purposes such as to make you in the mood for sex etc.

Has anyone had experiences with these or any products which enhance a roll?

What exactly is the feeling?

Is this bad for you in any way?

The only thing I have had that gives that extra rush is Vicks inhalers although this is not what im talking about specificly when inhaled on a roll provides a rush through the entire body and feels amazing.

There's a few of these products around... Given the info you have, I'd agree with Fry-d- in that it sounds like amyl nitrate.

The word "fragrence" has too many positive connotations - amyl has a pungent smell which I think is worth avoiding at all costs! :)

I've always found that when I'm on pills, a hit of amyl makes my heart beat uncomfortably hard and leaves me feeling so whacked I can't stand. It's so intense that once it wears off I get a strong urge to do it again, because the peak from the MDxx doesn't feel strong enough.

Anyway, I certainly don't recommend amyl nitrate as a device for enhancing the effects of MDxx. It can be fun in combination, but it can also be unpleasant...

Have a look at this little section of Bluelight for information on enhancers, etc - The New Bluelight - Intensifying the Effects.

:)

Although I think amyl was one of the things we were discussing, I don't think all of those things at sex shops/bong shops would be amyl.

Is there any other things as such people have tried.

On a technical note... most of the "amyl" sold in Australia is actually butyl nitrite, if you read the fine print. Very similar in effect, but not the same chemical. Amyl nitrate is a treatment for angina, and the pharmaceutical stuff is available in small glass capsules that are snapped or popped open to inhale the vapour, hence the nickname "poppers".

The rush is achieved by a sudden change in blood pressure and dilation of blood vessels. I don't know that it in any way interacts with MDMA, though -I believe it's just a rush on top of the MDMA roll. =D

Lots of people I know hate 'amyl' and isobutyl nitrites when they're peaking on MDMA, because they feel like it 'steals their peak'. Heheh that being said, I do know one guy who was so into it that by the end of one party I can remember, the skin on his nose was so dry, peeling and red because he'd actually touched the rim of the little glass bottle to his nose many times during the night. The volatile nitrite in the bottle then caused his skin to become irritated.

So, if you're having amyl, hold the bottle near your nose, not on your nose...

BigTrancer :)

^ I consider the above to be a referenced fact. ;)

BT

Last edited:
Amyl killed my green honda peak. I learnt my lesson after that. Never been a big fan of the stuff anyway.

But how to increase your peak, more MDMA, nangs, or a toke on a joint are all good starts.

On a more dangerous note there is a pharmecutical called Arourex (sp?) that if you take jsut after your pill kicks in it intensifies the peak. I'm guessing this works by amplifying the effects of the MDMA, ala PMA style. However, as with the MDMA+PMA combo, I would be extremely hesitant trying this without knowing more because it sounds like you are playing with fire with this stuff. However some friends of mine swear by it.

^^ Aurorix and MDMA is potentially DEADLY. NEVER EVER EVER EVER take these two drugs together.

WARNING: [<1>] [<2>]

BigTrancer.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I've been looking for some info on this and my suspisions where correct that you are indeed playing with fire with this combo. Instinct told me that this may trigger a episode of serotonin syndrome, but up until now couldn't find any info. Mainly because I had no idea had to spell it.

Amyl *can* make you more fucked up when you're on MDxx but I actually prefer the feeling of MDxx by itself because amyl can send you over the top sometimes and it ain't pretty.

If you just tried amyl by itself would it give you any kind of peak or does it need assistance?

^^^ It gives you a short headrush though it depends on how much you inhale. I only recommend short inhalations - you can get bad headaches from too much amyl.

"if you want to enhance your 'xtc xperience' then you rally cant go past nangs ;P "

What's a Nang??????????

Cheers

Ahhhhhh.. NOS.

Yeah Had them after a few pills, not the best experiance. However bulbs and cones go great!!!

Cheers