Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: News.com.au July 13 2003 : Man cuts off penis, eats it

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
Someone finally did it...

Man cuts off penis, eats it
July 13, 2003

A MALAYSIAN man sliced off his own penis, then fried and ate it after taking hallucinatory pills that caused him to hear voices urging him to mutilate himself, police said today.

The 34-year-old man claimed he only realised what he had done when he saw blood oozing from his crotch, said a police spokesman in the town of Sitiawan, 300km north of Kuala Lumpur.

The man had taken hallucinatory pills before sleeping on Friday and awoke hearing voices telling him to chop off his penis and devour it, the spokesman said on customary condition of anonymity.

He was hospitalised in stable condition, the national news agency Bernama reported.

The man had recently been released from a drug rehabilitation centre, Bernama said.

The Associated Press

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6745540^13762,00.html

Haha... since I posted it I get the first crack at the one-liners.

Would you like that with gravy?
Man, I've heard of people having a craving for cock but that's a bit too much!
I guess it's true, pills do turn you into a cock-lover
What do Malaysian trippers have for breakfast? Cocka-pops!

For some reason the theme song of "Chicken Tonight" popped into my head when I read this story.

Yes, I know I'm disturbed.

Oh I heard about this one earlier on... what a sad case.

and Insane Platypus... I think you are disturbed ;) ;)

I am from Malaysia. AFAIK LSD as not common here, and neither is MDMA/MDA, at least not as common as ketamine/meth speed pills. This is a personal observation though and should be taken as such. I did read the story in the papers and I'm very interested in what he did take, but then again, meth psychosis could instigate the things he did in non-stable users. P/S - Bernama is the national news agency (like Reuters (sp?)) as is not known for being totally concise/accurate when it comes to reporting about drug use. Again, this is personal observation so take it as you will.

Possibility of this being drug propaganda?

The old stories of students going blind after taking acid and staring at the sun? that sort of thing...

I'd be more than a little skep of this. In my opinion all stories (most especially ones as sensationalistic as this one) should be taken with not one, not two, but a fucking tablespoon, of salt.

Its the Malaysian GOVERNMENT press FFS.

Pill Testers: Saving YOUR cock. (Obligatory One Liner)

-plaz out-

I think 'slashy' pills are just the next step up from 'smacky' ones...

BigTrancer ;)

Yeah, be careful of those "slashy pills". A friend of mine had a pill (sold to him as a "smacky pill") last nite and instead of "sitting him on his arse" it "arsed him to snip his".
Okay that wasn't funny, but here's the less sensationalistic (sp?) FULL story that has details The Associated Press decided to leave out:

They call me mentally deranged

He already had an existing mental condition

[Edit: Fixed link]

I wonder if the Drug Rehabilitation f&@%'d him up more then the drugs did...

Hmmmm.

I knew a guy who has LSD up in Sydney then was put into a Mental Hospital by a naive group of people while in the midst of tripping. The filled him with drugs so he couldn't speak. He mentioned that it was EXTREMELY difficult in proving his sanity... He is alright now, but hasn't touched LSD since. :p

Just goes to show.