Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ICE faq

jessos

Bluelighter
I was wondering weather or not someone would be able to point me in the direction where i might be able to find a good ICE(4-methyl-aminorex) faq/info. There seems to be a lot of misconceptions as to what ICE actually is. Of late a few of my good friends have started to take ICE every week and they don't completely understand the drug. im not condoning there use at all and i just wish to inform. i hope someone can help.

I'd also like to add. I've done a bit of searching around Erowid/Bluelight/DrugAbuse to no avail.

What your friends are smoking is most likely crystal meth not 4MAR. 'Ice" is a common Australian slang term for smokable crystal meth, but is used mainly for 4MAR in the US. On erowid look at the respective FAQs for methamphteamine and 4MAR for more info.

Oh and the way to be sure what they are smoking is test it. Methamphtamine will go orange with Marquis, and 4MAR won't. But as I said it is extremely unlikely they are smoking 4MAR.

Thanks for the prompt reply's. I find myself still a little confused. I've attempted to read that thread, but found it a little to in depth for me to comprehend. I'm just kinda after more general info. Eg. The short term/longer term effects. I know there is a lot of confusion surrounding this drug, which probably doesn't help.

if people are after a a quick hit of info on crystal i usually point them here, which altho is from an anti-drug site is still a very balanced view.

yeah i read a fair bit of that thread as well.

and i agree with all the people that it is one of the best bluelight threads ever!!!

but bloody hell, i reckon i'm even more confused!?!?

i'll have to have a bit more of a re-read to try and get my head around it?!?!

For those that are interested I found a quality crystal meth website here

Last edited:
^^^^^
That post sure got my attention! ;)

For those wondering, it's a resource for information, heheeheh...