Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the deal with the shinkage factor

Ozmosis

Bluelighter
When ever me and my mates go out on pills we are amazed to see the size of our dicks when we go to take a leak!
I comes as a huge shock when you undo your fly and it looks like you have been swimming in an ice bath!8o

I know this happens to all you guys out there but does anyone know why?

Vasoconstriction, I expect... amphetamines tend to decrease the diameter of your blood vessels, which increases your blood pressure and temperature, but can leave the skin cool, clammy and pale-looking. Since the size of your penis is pretty much directly related to how much blood is in the area, that seems about right to me.

BigTrancer :)

Shrinkage...Umm... dont ...uh ...know what ur talking about.
Never had that problem?!8(

In the book E is for Ectstasy it is referred to as "Speed Willy"... Quite Humourous...

We all know what its like in an everyday male bathroom at the local pub or sporting match. Not to mention the etiquette of the urinal. No one is allowed to talk, look or breathe and everyone must remain stonefaced and staring straight ahead whilst doing their business.

Switch the scene to your average "rave" and all of a sudden these same males are talking, laughing, looking around, shaking hands (god forbid), sharing cubicles, sticking pills up the no go area etc etc.

Where has all that ego, machismo and sexual aggression gone?

I'm not sure to be honest but how ironic that their prized manhood is now looking like the end bit of a raw chicken wing.
:)
It explains it all really.

heheheh pinger dick!!! yeah we all get it....hahahahahha this topic makes me luagh heheheh!!

Switch the scene to your average "rave"

I like how you go into the bogs at a rave-type club and there's no-one at the urinal at all, however there's heaps of dudes lining up for the cubicles like a bunch of women, thought this was really funny the first time I ever went out on pills and quite a strange situation for me to get used to. :D

LOL

LOL its funny because its true.

I cant imagine the horror some poor blokes go through if they ever managed to "pick up" for the night and the girl casts her eyes on THAT.

It would be a different story if a female's genetalia increased in size because of rec drug use.

Imagine seeing a 5lb pussy staring at your waiting to be pleasured.

You'd run to the hills.

I knew this thread would get the guys talkin.
Good call on george planet dweller!;)

i met my current girlfriend at Utopia last year and i was peaken hard hey....mind u i didnt get laid that nite but i dont have a problem with sex on pills

smokin' joe said:
I like how you go into the bogs at a rave-type club and there's no-one at the urinal at all, however there's heaps of dudes lining up for the cubicles like a bunch of women, thought this was really funny the first time I ever went out on pills and quite a strange situation for me to get used to. :D

lol i always find that kinda awkward aswell.

^^^^^ as quoted

Stage fright, penis shrinkage and also the fact that you can't pee and it takes alot of concentration.....that's why the cubicals are always full. Probably also that everyones trying to eat some bix or put shit up their nose.

guilty also. and its so anyone when you have the beer drinker person behind you or oustide the cubicle. they obviously have no idea of the delimia you are in and keep asking what the fuck is wrong. quite annoying. so you go away, not haveing pissed...walk around the block, and come back to repeat the same process 9 times before you manager to realesase 3mls of urine....

papermate said:
guilty also. and its so anyone when you have the beer drinker person behind you or oustide the cubicle. they obviously have no idea of the delimia you are in and keep asking what the fuck is wrong. quite annoying. so you go away, not haveing pissed...walk around the block, and come back to repeat the same process 9 times before you manager to realesase 3mls of urine....

hahaha truer words were never spoken...

^^^Depending on how long you spend at raves...I don't know if that's all that healthy!

But as papermate stated the toilet situation is definitely a lot different for the stimulant users;)

i was always told how much your dick changed size but ive never had a problem with it. *shrugs*

hahaha i know all to well about the shrinkage.... but i never use the toilets at raves to piss.... i never piss at raves either..... im always there for ages but never bother because its to much of an effort to get stuff out.
cubicles being full is always the case though..
hahaha
:)

The effect does have positive side effects tho on girls nipples.... ;)