Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cairns Recreational substance Thread - 8/7/03

DeMenTia02

Bluelighter
Whats everyone up to, lets try to get this going again...

Ok,

Lately,
White Mitsubishi's with cross score on back, very soft press, clean white with grey specs - good bikkie ..

MDMA Powder caps - Very clean mdma powder, powder is clean white with some rocks..

white doves -????

hey

this will be my last post on what is going around Cairns, as i am leaving. i have actually already left, and i am in townsville and heading the perth soon.

there are 3 types of mitzi's going around cairns right now. there is a pink batch, a pure white batch and biegy/brown batch. all are apparantly around the same strenth, with the white ones supposedly the weakest and the beige the strongest. all have the cross scores on the back on them, and they are all diff sizes.

i have seen two types of doves going around as of late. there is a white batch with blue and red specks through them. when crushed, some of the red specks could be picked up on the end of your finger and examined very closly. it was very weird, because they are big red chunks in the pill and they are shiny.
i have also seen a biegy/pinky batch of doves, that are a little bit smaller then the white ones. both the doves have the () scores on the back of them. both are very clean pills, with not much of a comedown!!
the white ones tested up black, but also suspect a tiny bit of amphetamine present.

the caps are apparantly very nice, but i havn't tried, just been with people who were on them. eveybody says the best way to get the hit off these is to rack em!! tested black.

yellow adidas' are in town. thin pill, no score, but it is huge. almost a cm in diameter. bright yellow color, that when crushed looks like powdered milk. smells chronically of licorice, and even tastes more chronic than the smell. i'm not a fan of licorice, but when it has to do with pills, i love it when they taste and smell like it.
also a very clean pill, with very little comedown.
when the doves and adidas are mixed, it's a different story, but both on their own are very clean with little or no comedown.

there are some blue pills going around as of late, that some people are calling blue barrels(although it looks nothing like the blue barrels i've seen). it is a very suspect looking pill. it is bright blue(like omo powder) with lighter and darker blue specks all through it, and has a circle in the middle. there is no score, and it is NOT shaped like a barrel.
friends who have consumed say they are wicked, but i am sceptical, as i have seen a test done on them, with no color change whatsoever(the pill have been wet though, if that makes a difference).

there is nothing wrong with the tester used, because on the same night we used the tester to test the doves, caps, adidas', barrel and also one of the good white hearts!!
the doves, caps, adidas' and heart all tested up black in seconds, but the barrel made no change.
i suspect they may not be barrels, just someone selling them as barrels, but i wouldn't mind knowing what they are meant to be. it is an omo blue color, no score or bevel and has a cirle imprinted in the centre. the pill is a bit spongy, but as i said before, it got wet, so that may have affected the test somehow.

there is some very very nice liquid acid going around. heard of two or three different types of liquids going around. all supposedly good.
a friend told me of someone she knew, have only one drop, and stripping down naked(on the walsh, in the middle of the night, you know how cold it gets) and dancing around naked for 10 minutes. the worst thing is, he didn't remember it in the morning.

i'm very pissed off. i haven't been able to get onto acid for over a year, and then two weekends in a row, i'm inundated with offers of acid. and not only acid, but liquid. and now i'm not in cairns anymore.
i'm sure perth will have acid though!!

anyways, keep up the good info on what's around Cairns, because i will be coming back on hols, and i will be relying on you guys to keep me informed!!!!

I'll catch you all later and......

HAVE A GOOD ONE, CAIRNS!!!!!!