(Funkteck Recordings)

Jeremy Lewallen
(Gremlin Productions)

DJ Chai
(Gremlin Productions)

RX
(EpiK-Entertainment)

Ronin
(Suck My Deck, Orchid Bar, vinylkittens.net)

DJ Titan
(Suboint, =tech, Tech*Sun Records)

Brad F
(Area 51)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
::date::
Saturday, July 26, 2003
::LOCATION::
AREA 51
703 McKinney Avenue
Dallas, Texas
::doors::
10 p.m. - 4 a.m.
::COST::
$10 for 21+
$13 for 17+

For more Gremlin Info go to:: WWW.GREMLINPRODUCTIONS.COM

To view the flier go to:: http://www.dallasdancemusic.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=700039#post700039

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gremlin Productions will be going on hiatus for some time. It has been two strong years. A lot of work, time, and energy have been put into making these shows. They came from the heart and creation beyond the limits of limits. We hope that you have enjoyed these last two years with us as much as we have. THANK YOU.

CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THOSE AROUND YOU.

Thanks and respect to: God, Eric, Josh (for the unconditional support), Charlie (for the support and being a friend), Jeremy Word (for the support and being a friend), Esther (the door lady), Dov, Simone, Gilbert, Jeremy L., Phyllis, Chris P., Matt, DJB, Paul, Brad, Jordan, Jenniffer, Jimi, Eddie, Jake, Squiky, Sean Anderson, John Turnaround, Phil, Gilbert, DJ, Eric, Chris L., Megan, Don, Jay, Natalie, Matt L., Vanessa, Jen, Holly, Zack, Ed, Daisy, Norm, Skai, Anne Marie, Bob from Galactic, David from Universal Mind, Karen and Trent with EpiK, Arthur from Valence, Joseph from the Red Jacket, Matt @ ICU, Kevin @ Circle, Ken at Grey Multi Media, Mark @ Tidy, Mihai with Contagious Musiq, Frankie from Just Say Agency, Marcos from One World, Most wanted, Michelle Levy, Judith from AM Only, Billy and Mike from Topaz, Shannon, Adam, Sean, and Ricky from the Home Bar, Don and Leo from the Lizard Lounge, Area 51, RAID-5 guys Bronco Bowl staff, D1 and Full Circle, Elevated Beat Magazine, Merritt, and Metro Underground (the people who supported, believed, and partook.)

Thanks to all the artists that have played for us in the past two years. You all have given us your hearts when you play. Thanks to: Siren, Reid Speed, Kid Icarus, Squiky, Titan, Sarahtonin, Sean Anderson, the Logic Theorist, Sunray, Question, Supa DJ Surge, Turnaround, DJ Uhm, Jedifonix, MC Dialekt, MC Astro, MC Etiquette, Loki, Pish Posh, Juice, Jeremy Lewallen, Focusyn, S-cape, ADELi, Space Mountain Bob, MC Cracken, DJ E.T., Hyphen Select, Archalys, oh_feek, Jon Bishop, Ronin, DJ^2, Eric Hanson, Lisa Lashes, Funk W, Andy Szontagh, Dom & Roland, Disco Agents, DJ Chai, Simply Jeff, Jesse Saunders, Pleasurehead,, MC Pibb, Zulu Gremlin, Squirt, Ed Crunk, RX and Brad F.

To everyone who is out there supporting music as a whole and not being biased, for the ones still rocking the dance floor, still representing, and being true to yourself and others, and moving to your own beat. To the ones who have supported us from the beginning and to the ones who will continue to support us. THANK YOU. It comes from a lot of hard work and the heart. Much love and respect.

Jessie Axel and Eric Nowell
Gremlin Productions

Last edited:
hey 13 bucks isnt bad, even tho it IS a club :/ but some awesome dj's are spinning ;)

this calls for another BL MEETUP!! :) :)

well, i think so anyway. let's do it!

Wow, very nice - as I said in my other rollcall post, JUST found this site and already something happening at a place in Dallas :)

I'll try to make it downtown that night!

Lance

awesome lance, don't forget to come say hi to me! Web........if you're organizing a meet up, let me know!

Tight, Ive been getting fliers for this for the past month every time I go to fallout. Can't wait. Peace

pw1024 said:
awesome lance, don't forget to come say hi to me! Web........if you're organizing a meet up, let me know!

Sorry I wasn't able to make it out to this hun... I still haven't found work, and I'm more than broke right now.

I hope everything went beautifully for you... tell us how everything went!
:) :) :)

Pre-purge bump for reference only.

Closed, as it's not useful to add to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.