Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mdma Sleep

doofhard

Bluelighter
I know we all after a quality Md pill can happily have a shower and go to bed, what I am wondering is if anyone has had a pill and gone to sleep.

If so what was it like, how good are your dreams etc.

I always go to sleep after a night out on pills. But i do extensive amounts of research on pill reports before i buy anything. I will only eat good mdxx pills.

I had a mate I worked with 3 years ago who asked me could i get him a pill for a party so I did and on the monday he said he had it fell asleep not long after eating it. He woke up 1.5 hours later and said he was sweating uncontrollably and had blurred vision and thought he was dieing. ( i thought it was funny) He wasn't a experience popper :D :) :D

I ate a pink channel before bed a few years ago. I fell asleep nicely but 1 hour later I woke up peaking off my dial. There were no dreams, but I woke up breathing heavily and heart racing. I was laying with my g/f and had to get up out of the bed. I stode around for a bit but needed to move so badly so I put my clothes on and ran out side for some fresh air, I then ended up bolting around the block twice. When I got back I was farked got back into bed but found it hard to sleep, eventually did though.

It freaked me out a bit in the morning cause it was a pretty dangerous thing to do, mainly the running around the block. I'm not a really fit person so this could have given me a heart attack I reckon. Anyway, it was an experience to remember!!8o

there have been a couple of instances in the last twelve months where i've popped a pill/s then an hour later i've fallen asleep and had a great normal sleep.

on nye day(day of my last binge) i dropped 1.5 green honda's (x-score) and within an hour i was fast asleep. when i woke 7 hours later i was majorly pissed off....i'd just missed out on a fuckin major buzz.

I use to work with a guy who said he popped an e one night at home whilst he was very stonned. He fell asleep (so stonned) about 30 mins after dropping the e. He said he woke up about 1.5 hours later and he was completely beaming...hard.

i find that after going out and dancing all night, having a nice hot shower will help bring me down and i'll be able to go to sleep rapidly. can't remember any dreams, but i wake up and my body clock is all out of whack, which is what annoys me most :(

i had a brown zorro and slept like a baby but it was a shit pill......
after godspeed i dont think i will sleep though
when i do sleep i have some funky dreams

A friend of mine cant stay awake when he has pills. He always falls asleep an hour after consuming them. So he has given up.

Seratonin is one of the chemicals implicated in the sleep process.... I'm not sure of the exact science to it, but yes - it can cause sleepiness. (not for me thankfully!)

I think when you're tired enough your body just goes "That's it... I'm out. I'm not playing anymore" (borrowed from Southpark if anyone gets the reference) - despite whatever you've taken, with the exception of amphetamines perhaps.

A friend of mine popped a pill a few months ago at my house and promptly fell asleep. He'd been up for far too long and drunk far too much. He had the HUGEST smile on his face while snoozing away, but says he can't remember anything :)

I get very very bizzare and lucid dreams after a night on pills, I always sleep well after comedown, the dreams are way too strange. And I remember them all well *details withheld - just too strange to share!*

Urbie %)