Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2ct-7

dtd

Bluelighter
Hi, I'm thinking of taking some 2ct-7 in the next month or so, and after reading heaps on info. from erowid etc. I have a couple of questions. Firstly, one of the main negative effects that people report when taking 2ct-7 is muscle tension/headache/body load. Would taking a small dose of valium and magnesium for example, help this? Secondly, does anyone know if there is reported problems with mixing valium and 2ct type drugs? Any comments experiences etc welcomed. Thanks.

Gidday :)

I do not have any solid information to give you as I have no experience with 2C-T-7... BigTrancer should be able to help you out :)

Please keep in mind you are increasing the risks associated with 2C-T-7 by taking something else in combination with it.

You probably know this already seeing as though you've been researching it a lot, but I'll say it anyway. Make sure you measure your dose properly. And if in doubt, err on the side of a little bit less...

In answer to your questions:
Firstly, one of the main negative effects that people report when taking 2ct-7 is muscle tension/headache/body load. Would taking a small dose of valium and magnesium for example, help this?
It's possible that magnesium may help with muscular cramping and tension that can be experienced with 2C-T-7, however I'm not sure. Magnesium seems to work well for reducing jaw clenching on MDMA. I find that body load associated with 2C-T-7 increases remarkably with increasing dose, as does nausea for me.

Secondly, does anyone know if there is reported problems with mixing valium and 2ct type drugs?
"Combinations with other psychoactive drugs have been largely predictable; for example, combining 2C-T-2 or 2C-T-7 with benzodiazepines or GHB produced anxiolytic and sedating effects." -- Murple, "Sulfurous Samadhi", Pharmacology; Drug Interactions.

I think, based on a general overview of phenethylamines, that valium shouldn't be specifically contraindicated with 2C-T-7. Normally I'd suggest to avoid combining benzodiazepines with other sedatives. That being said, you may want to try 2C-T-7 on its own before you try it in combination with other drugs. I strongly suggest starting with a low dose, as this drug has a very sharp increase in effects with small increases in dose, in my experience. What dose are you planning to take?

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
Never had the stuff myself, but from what I've heard/read, be prepared tp throw your guts up for 30mins+ before it kicks in. Also, I would recommend having a straight friend there while you di it incase things get a bit hairy.

And as pleo said, START SMALL!!! you can alwasy have a little bit more if it doesnt work, but you cant have a little bit less if you take too much :p

As far as negative effects go, with very low doses of 2C-T-7 I find that the nausea and bodyload are slight. The effects of the drug, however, are much more subtle too. I think I prefer low doses for getting some fun out of the drug, and leave high doses when I'm aiming to experience something new.

With higher doses, I found that the negative effects increased dramatically, surprisingly almost as much as the positive effects did. I didn't really find that I threw up before it took effect. I noticed at least 1.5 hours waiting between swallowing the capsule, and experiencing noticeable off-baseline visual enhancement and the first tingles and flushes of a phenethylamine taking hold. It was probably almost another 1.5 hours before I noticed severe nausea, and then the body load probably took over about another 1.5 hours after that, and remained for the rest of the duration. The nausea was overwhelmingly strong at times, and persisted for some time after the effects had subsided.

Sorry for the delay in responding... Thank you for the info and advice. I am planning to take 20mg orally. As I weigh about 100kg I figure that should be ok. I have had experience with acid, mushrooms and salvia so I know a little about what to expect. I am considering giving the doses to a friend who (through uni) has access to powerful scales just to make sure. Although I don't know if the dose is pure or has been cut which is a bit of a problem. I was thinking the valium might help anxiety wise as well as with muscle tension, but from what you have said and from what I have read I might be being a bit soft...;) What do you think BT?

i personally think using anti-anxiety medication takes part of the experience away, and if your concerned and think you need a valium you should be taking a smaller dose.

I'd recommend against taking valium with 2C-T-7 in the first instance, so that you can see what the drug is like by itself. Otherwise you won't be able to say you know what it feels like, because you'll be looking at the experience through a veil of valium. Take care, I definitely agree with having someone measure your doses accurately, at the very least to milligram accuracy.

Nothing you can take will help you with the muscle tension/body load significantly. I have taken benzos, high doses of magnesium and muscle relaxants to no avail. The side effects are part of the ride and must simply be accepted.

Thanks for the advice. I'll refrain from using anything else, except maybe some pot later on if I feel like it.