Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the IDRS hits Canberra - national research study

Dante

Bluelight Crew
Canberra's turn to participate in the IDRS...

You are invited to participate in a study of current illicit drug trends in Australia. This is part of a bigger study, the Illicit Drug Reporting System (IDRS), that examines illicit drug trends in every state and territory in this country. We are interviewing ecstasy users in Canberra because they are likely to know what us happening on the illicit 'party drug' scene.

If you decide to participate in this study you will be interviewed in a one-on-one, face-to-face interview. The interview will take about 30 or 40 minutes and you will be reimbursed $30 to cover out of pocket expenses incurred by you through your participation in the study. Any information obtained from you in connection with the study (should you choose to participate) will be anonymous, and neither you nor anyone else will be identifiable from the information you provide.

If you would like to be interviewed for this study, please email
([email protected]) or phone (02 6125 0196) me, so that I can contact you to arrange a suitable interview time. Similarly, if you have any questions regarding the study please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
Phoebe Proudfoot

cmon canberra bluelighters, you should all participate in this, and get your friends to as well

One interview equals a pill (including five dollars self expense) so its well worth it for all canberra e junkies :p

Jokes
:D

i got the call back today for a more formal part in this study, am looking forward to seeing what is going to come out of this

:D 8o :D 8o :D

Joyyyyyy

Im so up for this, does anyone know if it's still going to be running by at least the 14th of July for the Canberra interviews?

I'm so annoyed im holidaying outside my home territory at the moemnt.

Is this the same study thats gone on every year? The one that used to be advertised on spraci?

Its supposedly on for the next few weeks still. I'm in the same position as you hetzjagd.

just got my call back doing the interview tuesday next week

apparently it is taking 45 mins, must be asking alot of stuff!!

I did the interview today, and its actually interesting to see what questions they ask, and what they are interested in. I highly recommend anybody with the spare time to go along.

Now, off to enjoy my new free DVD. :)

--
MDMA-4-ALL (And 45 min well spent for me)