Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

to eat before or after your stoned?

Altered_mind

Bluelighter
after 2 years of smoking the green , it has completly lost its munchie magic , anyone eles have that expirirence , and when do you all prefer to eat before or after your stoned casue its hard while your too ripped to eat anymore , i guess ill stick with quick acid forming foods such as peanut butter sandwhiches and pepsi , or the good old munchie chips and coka cola

Often to be heard around my house "Mmm this food looks great, I'm definitely having a bong before I eat this"... it just makes it better!

BT :)

Yes, I too can attest to the feeling of loosing the "munchies" after "long" periods of choofing.........Phunnie that

I suppose it depends on your appetite before hand. If you aren't hungry but think you should be then I'm sure it wouldn't go to waste...on the other hand if you come home,etc hungry then ya might as well eat then...just incase a couple of 'hits' of green does kill or lessens your bodies need for food;)

I found that i could have a huge meal have a sesh then be hungry for da munchys again and eat till i could burst then have another cone and eat more munchs hit me bad its a good thing i enjoy food!! peanut butter and a glass of milk is one of my home favrouits but fast food all was win eg hungry jacks, maccas etc.....

I'm a shocker when it comes to munchies... I'll eat just about anything:)
Any tips on how to stave them off?

i'd definately eat AFTER i get stoned. cos, for me, even if i've just had a five course meal, once i'm stoned i'll be hungry. so it's better to eat afterwards when my stomach is empty anyway. although i don't enjoy food as much when i'm stoned, cos i don't concentrate enough on the food itself, but instead i concentrate on shoving it into my mouth and swallowing it A.S.A.P.

jimjam, a little trick that my friend and i used to always do when we were stoned was to lie in bed and think of a food we craved for and pretended to eat it! it sounds really stupid, but after a while we had *eaten* so much food that we didn't crave anything anymore! :D

when i first started out smoking dope, i would get the munchies badly, and after a while of getting wacked daily, i completly lost the munchies and would sometimes even forget to eat all together! dont smoke anymore though. my boyfriend likes to eat before cones, he seems to think that it stops munchies, and that eating while stoned makes you straight.