PDA

View Full Version : Stilnox recreational use / dosage?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

armadilliO
04-07-2005, 19:13
It has been noticed before that girls get the "trippiness" from zolpidem - on BL and amongst my own circle of friends.

How odd!

I've only ever noticed "trippiness" when combining it with a fair amount of pot and a few nangs :P

chandler
07-07-2005, 13:24
Zolpidem is g-r-e-a-t for the comedown. 20-30mg, a few cones, really puts you in a great frame of mind.

Might get my prescription refilled tomorrow, its well due!

chandler
07-07-2005, 23:37
You gotta be careful. My flatmate and I dropped 50mg each, chased with half a bottle of pinot each, and a few cones..... We found out the next day, that he'd called his mum up.

Luckily, managed to pass it off as being drunk. He couldn't remember any of it.

xcidium
11-07-2005, 12:37
What not to do on stilnox:
Have a shower and brush your teeth at the same time. My god, I didn't think brushing teeth could feel so horrible!
I puked like three times in the shower (it's so weird puking in the shower, just weird...) luckily I hadn't eaten, so it was only water and juice....Still, not nice.

axehand
18-07-2005, 10:37
im not sure if this has been asked (search didnt show up any results) but what are the effects the day after taking stilnox? i read one person here was a bit disjointed and disoriented but thats about it... any comments?

xcidium
18-07-2005, 10:48
Bit of a groggy start to the day....
Foggy thoughts of the night/day prior...
Anything else that rhymes with 'oggy' haha. j/k.

I've done stilnox many times and these seem to be the only after effects I've noticed.

Oh and decreased appetite. Not sure on this one though, as my appetite isn't consistent at the best of times.

axehand
18-07-2005, 11:08
ok cool one more thing, if i take it (ive never taken it before) and decide to stay awake (i have to drive home tonight) is it possible for the effects to just 'wear off' so that i can make it home safely?

xcidium
18-07-2005, 11:14
I don't advise driving when on Stilnox (although I have done it, but regret it because I don't really remember anything, and that's the scary thing, anything could of happened....bad mmmkay)

The effects won't wear off by the time you goto drive home.

I suggest either staying where you take them, or don't take them at all.

:)

axehand
18-07-2005, 11:37
damn :( how long untill the effects wear off completely?

xcidium
18-07-2005, 12:18
not sure on that one sorry.

I'd guess at LEAST 6-8 hours but I'm not sure...Don't take my word though, after all, it's a sleeping aide so I'd imagine it'd last a while....

Like I said, either check google or wait for someone that knows. :)

pharm_friendly
18-07-2005, 12:36
axehand... everyone responds differently to medications so what may be ok for one, might not be for another. Would depend on your tolerance to such drugs, what you've eaten, how much sleep you've had recently - so many things could factor into it. Take xcidium's advice & try to stay the night (wherever you are) or catch a cab or something.
When it all comes down to it... much better to be 'safe than sorry' :)
Take care!
~pharm_friendly~

axehand
19-07-2005, 08:10
thanks for the info guys :) i ended up having a conversation with the shrubs at the park while i thought the play equipment was alive and i told it to stop swaying. funny shit!

afterwards i just kept seeing doubles and patterns that were normally still were still breathing about 3 hours later.

ill definately be visiting the land of stilnox sometime soon!

psilocin
01-01-2006, 22:10
yo so i just dropped 2 10mg stilnox bars and thisa awesome ecluding the fast that muy motor sskills are gooooonnnneeeee from me...i feel good notin some minor open an closed eyed vivionms

hhaappuy chhillin ppl entering my room thru windows but i caNT see then now the appreea and disappear hahah this is definately an awesome experience everything seeems sooo ssurreal god i can tto thihs typing nknn more for tonihgt i m raTGHER HIGH soo end of part 1 part2 will be my memories abnd stufff from tonnight whihvh i eill post tomoz wgebn i sober up tdees shit is tight, but it makes me fee;l cold
hmmmm

let ya guys know in thw moirning

Jizzo
02-01-2006, 01:33
I had stilox a few times, but there's one incident that I have no recollection of.

My wife said she found me in the backyard, burning off all my pubes with a cigar.

The only reason I know it happened was the charred remains of stinking hair that was once my man-bush.

It wasn't funny at the time, but when I think about it, still makes me giggle.

lil_lolly_eater
02-01-2006, 05:44
I have been taking stilnox for the past 6 months now, very rarely i have a mild weird feeling as i'm about to go to sleep, possibly similar to 'tripping'. Felt like there was all these people lying in bed with me (in a comforting way).

However, after a big nite was pretty trashed, and decided me & a friend should crush 2 stilnox, mix it with some speed and swallow it in a tissue...Well i had no idea what i was in for!!

After 10 mins started completely tripping out, it was a shitload of fun, we were running into walls and completely messy for (who knows how long).
Woke up in the morning and was in my garden ripping out a spinach plant (who knows y!?!?), and doing really fucked up things.

Upon discussion after the event, don't really remember much at all that happened that nite (which is quite scary). My mate had bruises all over him (from running into stuff), and i'd lost quite a large quantity of my stash. Was very bummed about that!

I probably don't recommend this as things can turn very ugly very quickly, glad i didn't wake up dodging cars on the freeway.

Just wanted to share my experience with ya's. btw am female.

psilocin
03-01-2006, 10:37
^^ haha thats insane. but yeah i can see how stilnox can get ugly real fast i am making it a point not to do it outside in public i'll keep it confined to the house ...and avoid booze heh but things can get outta control hella fast i noted. but as people have said its definately a novelty experience and something i'll keep to once in awhile but i m really enjoying it at the moment pity how fast tolerance builds up..... heh luckily i subscribed to thisa thread cos forgot i posted lol

*=Regulator=*
07-01-2006, 05:48
Big LOL at all the stories!

I have taken Stilnox EVERY NIGHT for over 3 years. After telling my Doc of some experiences I have had while on it(see below) he makes me pick it up in daily doses so I don't ever take more than 10mgs at once which is a very good thing! I've posted in other Stilnox threads but I'll add in a few things I've done while on 'Nox:

I had just moved into my new house in Melbourne and me and the house mates went out to a club. I had a few drinks, came home and had a spliff with about 5 or so mates that had come home with us, then had 30mgs of Stilnox. At some point during the night everyone left and my friend was trying to put me to bed. I kept complaining that there was a huge party downstairs and that they were preventing me from participating. At one point I got agitated and my friend put me in the bathroom and went to get another friend to calm me down. While he was doing so I fell backwards and cracked my open head on the bath tub. I was bleeding EVERYWHERE. I woke up on the floor in my room with a bood soaked towel around my head and two friends sleeping across my door. Apparantly during the night I kept getting up and trying to go down stairs to the "huge party". - I remember none of this.

Longer ago, when I was suffering pretty badly from anxiety, I hadn't slept and had to go to work the next day. I took 50mgs of Stilnox and went to sleep. At some point in the night I went downstairs and stole an unopened bottle of my dad's scotch and drank the whole thing. Apparantly I spent hours talking to my cat and running back and forth from my room to my sister's with the cat in my arms casting "spells" and racing with "huffnagels" (whatever the fuck they are lol). As is a common theme in these stories I woke up to find I had consumed 110mgs of Stilnox throughout the night.

Just recently I got pretty drunk and then took 30 mgs (I had saved them during the week). My friend (who has had a crush on me for years) called me up and asked me to meet her out for a drink. I obliged and remember nothing except a moment of clarity where I was naked except for my boxers and she was massaging my legs - I politely told her that "I don't actually want to have sex with you, so can you please leave now as I am bored" (note: this actually happened and WASN'T just my imagination - She messaged me the next day with a strange comment and I thought "what the fuck - I though I just hullacinated that!" I rang her and she filled in the blanks!).

Anyway, I think Stilnox is awesome in LOW doses (~20mgs) as otherwise I can never remember anything and hence don't see the point!

Happy tripping!

*=Regulator=*
07-01-2006, 06:17
To all the peeps who have snorted it:

Are the effects stronger and do they last for the same amount of time? Is it a more "cost effective" method of ingestion.

And ROFL @ Jizzo!! :D

Jizzo
07-01-2006, 08:25
:) Another time I took the battery out of my car and planted it in my garden. It was the funniest when I realized the next day when my car wouldn't start.

psilocin
08-01-2006, 16:03
lol ^^ thats funny shit when i tell some of my friends who dunno bout stilnox i tell em all ur guys stories haha thats the comedy dosage for the night then i tell em to see for themselves :P

but yeah as regulator asked is snorting in stronger? i really wanna know that too

Preme213
20-02-2006, 11:54
I can't remember the exact details.. but the nerve centres in the nose are closer together then in the stomach, the effect of which is.. that drugs come on much quicker and more of the 'hit' reaches you at one similtanious time. The nerve centres in the ass apparently are the most sensitive.. hence anal ingestion as the choice of some drug takers.. anyway, point being, snorting it will have the drug hit you quicker and more 'at once'.. but from my experience with Stillnox it hits almost too quickly and comes on incredibly strong anyway.. so I really cannot see the point.. or how much of a difference 30 seconds would make.

Definitley a weird drug.. one I would like to experiment a little more, but not a whole lot more with.. it really is funny how almost everybody who experiences the 'psychadelic' aspects of the drug reports the same 'people' experiences.. would be really interesting to find the nuerological cause of this. I see a lot of people recommending taking it with alcohol.. from my experience, I would not recomend that.. lol but to each his own.

I must say, Stillnox experiences do seem closley related to dreaming and lucid dreaming.

xcidium
22-02-2006, 10:40
When you're actually trying to fall asleep on Silnox, does anyone else get the feeling you're bed is moving? All the time I feel like my bed is on a train/car. It feels indredibly weird (because you know you're not moving) but a good weird, not a bad one.

Oh and whoever said the feeling of other people in the room/bed, I can totally relate. :)

master shredder
23-02-2006, 06:26
i get the train/cay moving sensation.
Most night i actually will this sensation and go for the ride, i love it.

KemicalBurn
23-02-2006, 07:39
related reading (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=69482&highlight=ambien)

'ambien' is the US brand name.

Preme213
24-02-2006, 00:24
How many of you get the 'double vision' with this stuff?

xcidium
24-02-2006, 04:35
^^I feel as though my eyes have slightly moved to the side, giving me a different perspective kind of thing.

Jimity
24-02-2006, 05:50
To all the peeps who have snorted it:

Are the effects stronger and do they last for the same amount of time? Is it a more "cost effective" method of ingestion.

If its for recreational use, snorting it is much quicker.

If its for sleep. Just eat it.

I had my stilnox last Sunday night after not sleeping all weekend. While it was fucking me, I decided to snort some too..... Not the best of ideas.

For the next 5 or so hours, I was chatting to the people at the end of my bed and wandering the house blabbering incoherant shit, which, since I am currently staying at mums place; wasnt the best experience.

Mum kind of freaked out a little bit cause I kept swapping beds and moving to the front veranda because "the people in my room are too loud".

I finally got to sleep at about 1 or 2 am, but considering I had it at 8, it wasnt cool. Unfortuneately, because I am honest, I told the doctor the next day when I saw him, and he said he isnt going to give me anymore for a few months.....
Damn my honesty....

I find that snorting it hits pretty much instantly. Then you just start feeling REALLY fucked. But different fucked then if you eat it. Its kind of hard to explain, because you cant really make note of your experience when you are that fucked.

_czak_
24-02-2006, 11:12
I don't know about this stuff.

It's an enjoyable experience, I know that much, but the fact that I can't really remember what has happened sort of defeats the purpose of the whole endeavour for me.

A friend of mine ate quite a bit of this one night, exceeded the dosage he originally intended. He finds out a couple of days later that he got called into work early in the morning, went in and did an 8 hour shift, can't remember a thing.. scary!

Ataxia
06-03-2006, 09:16
I can't remember the exact details.. but the nerve centres in the nose are closer together then in the stomach, the effect of which is.. that drugs come on much quicker and more of the 'hit' reaches you at one similtanious time. The nerve centres in the ass apparently are the most sensitive.. hence anal ingestion as the choice of some drug takers.. anyway, point being, snorting it will have the drug hit you quicker and more 'at once'.. but from my experience with Stillnox it hits almost too quickly and comes on incredibly strong anyway.. so I really cannot see the point.. or how much of a difference 30 seconds would make.

Definitley a weird drug.. one I would like to experiment a little more, but not a whole lot more with.. it really is funny how almost everybody who experiences the 'psychadelic' aspects of the drug reports the same 'people' experiences.. would be really interesting to find the nuerological cause of this. I see a lot of people recommending taking it with alcohol.. from my experience, I would not recomend that.. lol but to each his own.

I must say, Stillnox experiences do seem closley related to dreaming and lucid dreaming.

Whoa, I don't think I've witnessed so much bullshit before!

aunty establishment
07-03-2006, 02:39
Recreational effects on Stilnox? Not for me. I've taken - well, let's say well above the 10mg recommended dose and all that happened is I fell asleep. And I remember everything before and after - even with large amounts of alcohol.

Teddles
14-05-2007, 02:54
I'd get more enjoyment from 4mgs of xanax and a handful off painkillers than i would from a whole bottle of stilnox. Perhaps you got no good effect from the stilnox because all the other stuff had some sort of interatation? remember that xanax is a very strong benzo and stilnox is a very mild Non-benzo so maybe they cancel each other out (for example six beers and six dexies) or even worse they might of had a negative reaction. but being sick as well might off had something to do with it so perhaps try again without the xanax and do it while your in good health.

Fodder
14-05-2007, 13:22
1-2 tabs + strong coffee or speed works a treat, but you generally hardly remember anything. It is as if the brain switches off. Horrendously funny seeing people tripping on them. Babysitting them is annoying though if they start pissing themselves. Extremely hard to understand what they are saying as well. Later they 'awake' and may or may not be seeing things.

6 tabs and you are completely tripping with real-life visuals. Allegedly amazing.

xcidium
15-05-2007, 04:32
6 tabs and you are completely tripping with real-life visuals. Allegedly amazing.
6? Holy Stilnox fairy's batman.
8o

-Raver-
15-05-2007, 10:09
Thanks for giving people who use Stilnox for a proper reason a bad name. Idiots.

bustabraincell
16-05-2007, 14:56
^Norules, Most of my experiences almost parallel what you describe. Haven't taken stilnox for almost 6 months for these very reasons. In all honesty i don't believe this drug should be available to anyone!! It's still not on PBS but thats a good thing!! It's totaly fucked!, if you wanna strange trippy night stick with acid, DMT, fuck god forbid even datura. This shit is evil- stay the fuck away people, nothing but issues! Possibly not related but i since been diagnosed with mild cerebral atrophy which i can (&want too) only attribute to a combo of the stilnox and (mainly) edronax!!

Reading these posts, and not having had this stuff, reminds of daze, long ago, when I used datura once or twice. Sounds pretty damn dodgy to me, datura, does anyone remember some stuff called pippanol? (pinkies) and rohypnol, damn I am glad there is more fun stuff around now!%)

winsom2
16-12-2007, 20:20
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Pharms_Zolpidem.shtml

Hi again pplz
ah fuck these are so funny I thought I'd add a few more of my stories;

I was walking to the bottlo one afternoon after having 50+mg, and I was at a t-junction in the road, the light my way was red, and even though I was walking, I wanted to wait till it went green. It seemed to take ages and I ended up standing on the control box WHICH IS THERE TO TURN THE LIGHT GREEN!, asking the light to pls switch coz I wanted to get drunk in time to sleep before it was dark. Some bloke named Aaron pulled up in a ute just as I started argueing back at the light, and punched it out, cut my hand and fell off. He and his mate put me in the back of his ute and took me to the bottlo and back, ended up staying at my place to trip sit as they were worried, still catch up with him these days, ex army bloke, good guy.

before I was eventually evicted from one house, one night, after noxing out, i went outside for some reason, and must have thought the neighbours garden looked nice, mine was bare as a desert. It was morning when I went outside and my letterbox pot, front bed and all round the fence were full of flowers and little trees held up with coat hangers. none of these were planted, just sitting on my arid soil, and from the roots where they were, every one of them, a line of soil leading back to their origonal spot on the neighbours garden beds, funny shit, I was too embarrassed to water them or plant them back, they all died and they were never replaced

here's one that's make you trippers laugh, another night I woke to the neighbour knocking. He asked if I was ok and what happened last night as they were close to calling the police several times, they thought I was having a domestic. He looked really scared as he talked to me aand asked if anyone was dead or hurt. I turned around and every wall was coated in dried blood, about shoulder high, an inch wide, like a wall paper strip. I got rid of him and started cleaning, when two girl-friends visited to see why I called the previous night and asked for a packet of matches and canoe. All the door handles where bloody, fridge, doors ect. turns out I'd cut my hand on a brocken beer bottle and couldn't find the lights, traced the walls till i found my bed, crazy.

another - I was in bed (as i should have been) and midgets kept moving around inside a pile of dirty clothes on the floor. now this was ok to be there, and not weird in the slightest, i just wanted them to quit moving so I could sleep in peace. I remember screaming at them to stay still, and when I turned away, they bolted for it, down the road (how I thought they escaped when I opened the door after them I'll never know) but i chased them down the street corner to a tree outside someones house, and was yelling up there to get down out of the tree. the house owner comes out and thought it was a cat or kid. i explained that becasue my grandmother died, the midgets had to get back into my clothes and keep still.

dtermined - once I knew i couldn't have any more than 4 so I made arrangements not to, I put the pack in a lockable diary, hid the key. placed to diary in a small toobox with two padlocks, hed them keys in different spots, wrapped the box in a chain, combo lock, bike type.put the box in a suitcase, locked to put the key in my car, wrapped it in a garbage bag, aand buried it out the back. Next morning I woke up, the screwed up pack on the bedroom floor, and the suitcase in the kitchen, with a pair of boltcutters and a seriously gympie-hammered toolbox!

God knows what happened before hand, but the vidoe shop rang my sister, and asked her to come and collect me. She got there and I was hiding behind the cardboard cutouts of movie ppl, jumping out and shooting random people, yelling things like - it's imperative we evacuate now, they're coming, there's no time left, -
man I wish she told me that AFTER i moved out of the area, I'd gone in there many times after, obviously, asif nothing happened

My friend I hadn't seen in a year comes round, enters my empty house and sees little notes everywhere - little post it notes stuck over things like, don't answer phone on the phone, and dont go outside on the door, and no music on the stereo, and no eating on the fridge, and no more tablts all over the place. I am now officially a nutter to my drug-free mates, as I have not confided my noxing to them :)

I did wake in the hospital once. Apparently i rang my old man and said I'd killed a man and hang up. He went to my place and waited for me to get home. After rambling on about loosing my camel in a card game he took me to the hospital. My first memory is talking some shit to the emtpy space between my dad and a doctor, talking to someone, then realsising i was talking to myself. i asked what i was doing there and they thought i'd had a dellusional phsycotic break, and had to be admitted. he wanted another doc to to come and check, but i had come down and left, much to my old man's disgust. I still wonder how that would seem to the doc, scary I imgagine. My old man knew the drill.

Anothyer bottlo story. I was walking from the pharmacy, and decided to pop 4, and get some beer on the way home. I remember walking throug a park miles away from my house, that's it - but the next day i'd realsised id lost my keys and broke a window to get in. checked the pharmacy, no go, plus they would have been shut by that time, checked the bottlo and and they said I can't come in there. Apparently I went back twice, they thought I was a 6-beer wonder and was incredibly drunk on a sixer :) first time round i'd searched behind every bottle, every corner, moved behind the counter, under it ect, asled driver through customers if they had them, harrassed the staff and was removed. it gets better, i didn't find them and came back later on realising the only place I hadn't looked was inside the little cardboard reciept box for a comp to win a bike and "aggressively had my way with it" they said. I didn't believe it but the reached under the counter and pulled up the twisted, ripped, torn, sad looking cardboard, and then showed me the plastic bag the reciepts aer now in, I asked if my key's turned up, no answer, haven't been back ")

The guy I mentioned earlier, Aaron turned up one afternoon, wearing army clothes. I was noxing and as soon as I answered the door, thought I was in a war, and I was guarding my house. He said I kept changing my mind wether he was an enemy or friendly, and kep kicking him out, then running out and saving him from enemy fire later on. shouting things like we need to evacuate, and guard your post and don't move soldier. sometimes id abuse him for moving from some place i ordered him to stand, inside or out. he locked me inside my command post, the bathroom. I woke up in the tub with an army beanie on my head, and a screwdriver, super-glued to a pair of pliers as my rifle!

last one, I can't be bothered with any more, I guess you guys get the gist - fucks with your mind and can mess things up pretty good - most of the stories are just that, stories, not memories. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but they are so screwed up, i know they are real. i look back on those days and chuckle every week at least, or every time i remember them, funny sights, i must have scared a fair few people :)

i woke up one morning and had a big pair og black jeans on, not mine, and a polo shirt covered in dust. turns out i got up in the roof, and was nailing bits of wood ontop of the rafters to make some sort of top room. the banging got the neighbour round and i said it's too cold for me to come down in my boxers, and i have to finish the floor because I'd written the diagrams on the bottom of the tiles, upside-down. he bargained that if he got me comfy pants, and helped to make it during the day, can i come down pls. apparently none of my clothes would do, get this, because they live upstairs and untill i build a staircase they won't like keeping me warm in the roof and would conspire together, mutany and i wouldn't have any clothes, ever! that's not the funniest thing, my neighbour, mike, actually came round the next day with a step ladder, what's worse i ask you ?

I cannot trust myself on stilnox, not now, not ever! Be warned peoples,

Winsom

winsom2
16-12-2007, 20:44
Thanks for giving people who use Stilnox for a proper reason a bad name. Idiots.

you're right, I am an idiot. So is ALL drug abuse, use is A-OK by me, but clearly some people can handle it, some can't, myself included. Strange, I've done nearly it all, everywhich way, but stilnox and me = bad combination.

I did start off using it for moderate sleep apnea, but as the gunners said i used to to do a little, but a little wasn't doin, so a little got more and mooroowa :)

soon after i got into some pretty nasty legal bothers and was anxious as fuck, i took it as a way at night to forget about my upcoming courtroom events. that process took nearly two years, and nearly all of the stories i know of, were told to me long after they happened, so allot of it, in effect didn't happen, yet anyway.

none-the-less, I am an abuser, that's my prerogative, and if you can't accept or handle that, screw yourself buddy, ease up on the slanging:p

Lotta Cooties
22-01-2008, 13:33
how long does it stay in ones system before it is completely flushed out? got a blood test coming up tomorrow, though i'm not really worried. it'll be 4 days since i had it. i did 60mg's in 4 days beforehand. (could not find the answer on the internet).
thanks

[EDIT: Threads merged. hoptis]

acey
22-01-2008, 13:37
Stilinox leaves such a gross taste in my mouth that I cant even begin to enjoy it! I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth. ewww.

leftwing
22-01-2008, 13:38
im quite certain they dont test for stilnox on you regular drug screening, so im assuming you should be fine.

Lotta Cooties
22-01-2008, 13:44
ahh, thanks. stilnox is not my thing anyway, got some from a friend and did it for the hell of it while i was bored on rainy days. i don't know how it can be prescribed as a source for sleep aid cause it certaintly did not make me feel tired, rather strange though. anywho
peace:)

leftwing
23-01-2008, 03:37
i didnt like the effects for sleep by itself or with other drugs. stupidly mixed a few tabs with a bit of temazepam and tramadol while smoking weed and drinking some alcohol. dad thought i was on acid, mumbling shit and walking around doing weird shit.

Numeron
23-01-2008, 07:32
i jsut read this entire merged thread, and loved every post of it.

Stilnox is now on my list of things to try before I die :D

leftwing
23-01-2008, 07:55
do yourself a favour and dont :)

taita
23-01-2008, 11:17
i jsut read this entire merged thread, and loved every post of it.

Stilnox is now on my list of things to try before I die :D

Shakes head and wonders why ?? :| Please dont take this attitude..:\

Numeron
23-01-2008, 12:35
Sorry it sounds a bit bad, I didnt mean my drug intrests to appear so... reckless.

I want the experience under my belt so I can say Ive been there and Ive learnt from it: and for some drugs, especially ecstasy and LSD, say that its made me a better person.

I can see myself using stilnox once and not getting into it again, especially if my experience would be similar to any of the stories above. I certainly wouldnt plan to use amnesia causing levels and probably have a sitter to prevent me doing anything *too* crazy.

Splatt
23-01-2008, 13:38
man, stilnox tripping isnt all that fun..
if you wanna read an account of it when i mixed stilnoxxes with other OTC anti histam,ine-like sleeping meds to try and sleep after having shitty speedy pills... click here (http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=7859) and read the "user report"

its not like acid at all, shit you see is just real.. sometimes u forget your even on the drug.

i never had sleep walking problems with stilnox, only blow out doses of G.
where i'd remember falling over and trying to regain my balance, then the next milisecond im in a different room with a bunch of food mess around me, and i "wake up" even though its an instant change., and i think im still falling in my kitchen..

most i ever had when using stilnox properly, or even with some (READ: one or two) drinks to make sure i did sleep.., was waking up during sleep and seeiong a bunch of people in my room, dead or alive people, talking and colours all over the place swirling before i just went "eh" and went back to sleep after 5 seconds! i actually found this happened less if u had a drink or two with the stilnox, and made sure it was on an empty stomach.

i can tell you first hand why not to mix lots of booze, benzos and stilnox... you'll embarass the hell out of yourself or get arrested. seriously.. waking up sleep walking in a neighbours yard with a knife isnt fun....

Splatt
23-01-2008, 13:39
... which really makes me believe a lot of these bad cases you hear on the news.. people mixed other drugs or alcohol with....

jayslapmc
23-01-2008, 15:54
stilnox is not fun, if u can remember what happened to you while you were on it, it might be fun.
but usually i find people tell you what you did while you were on stilnox, like a really bad alcohol blackout. The best way i can describe it is as sleepwalking while you are awake, sleepwalking because u remember none of it, and awake because for some reason you intentionally keep yourself awake.
personally i had one experience where i called my friend to help me get people out of my bedroom, that friend came over and saw that nobody was in my bedroom. he then took me to hospital thinking i was having psychosis, that was heaps of fun....

mcwally
23-01-2008, 22:41
nah stilnox is sweet hehe, gives u a pick up if want or puts you out if you get in bed:)

tried both at the same time the other day, took a stilnox with no intention of going to sleep while watching the cricket in bed. Next thing I know Im wide awake eyes open watching the action and started snoring I was like WTF
lmao 8o

must be the only person alive to have heard my own snoring %)